Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2012/2013 Divisional Alignment

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from 3 week holiday with my in-laws :mad: so needed some motivation and saw the Divisional Alignment is up for the new season. Some of the new club names are throwing me off, and I thought Port Moody Gunners' Div 1 team got relegated, but it seems they are still in Div 1, plus have a new team in Div 2. Plus is there really only going to be 9 Prem teams this year? Which club dropped out from last year? Doesn't always seem to make sense, but then again I'm not exactly in the know.
Team Contacts

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Port Moody got Sentinels Div 1 spot, and the North Coquitlam Blues came back to Port Moody, taking the vacant div 2 spot.
ACBC dropped out of Prem.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brought in by league

Did they ask if any Div 2 teams wanted to move up first?

The name attached is a player from the Surrey United "B" team that has toiled away in the VMSL CAT division for the last 5+ years. Hopefully he's got another source of players and didn't bring the whole team because they are a Div 2 team at best. Unless the FVSL is really that much lower level...

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So a team that wasnt good enough for div 1 goes back ahead of the other div 2 teams? Do you know who would have had first right of refusal on the div 1 spot? The div 2 teams like Langley and acbcyotes or the demoted div 1 teams, or is it just who's in best with the league?

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you really think that won't change? Acbc folded which means TWU or the Wack will come back up, please TWU. Someone will come up to div. 2 I'm sure. It's July, relax.

Chilliwack was invited up and said 'no thanks.' Going younger, and want the Div4 guys a chance to play higher, which they wouldn't get in Prem - but could do in Div 1.

No clue if TWU was invited up to prem.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We finished 6th last year and got promoted to div. 3?? i was looking forward to derby against the Unicorns:mad:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where did Surrey Utd Div 1 come from?

That's a very good question, you would think that we'd be next up on the list to move up but I guess it's a matter of who you know....I thought all new teams had to start in div 4 and work there way up the ladder ? Knvb becomes pres and rules are being broken before the season even starts?!?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0