Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the AGM last week there has to be some scuttlebut out there.

I got one.

The Alouette mens program is no more. Razorbacks has taken his ball and gone.......................no one knows where yet. All we do know, or we think we know, is that they'll be called Dewdeny United. Where will they play? Will they have to start in Div 4? I would think so. Assuming we have a Div. 4. The two mens Alouette mens teams(Div. 1, U21)were taken over by GEU.

There you go. Let's hear it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking ahead

Has there been any talk about what will be going on in the year 3004?
;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be Frank. Are you trying to tell me that Div. 4 VMSL is better then Div. 4 FVSL? At that level is there really much difference? Don't answer here. Do that in the FVSL vs. VMSL thread. Thanks buddy.

I heard yesterday from a very reliable source(he's a higher up in SYSC)that the ageless Rangers will be plying their trade in the FVSL's Premier Division next year. Coach? Pachoman? Care to address this?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallingforever,

Get on with it already! What's the deal going to be...one over 35, one Premier team?

I don't think there is a VMSL Div. 4, but most would agree that div. 1 down, the levels are pretty much the same. One division in the VMSL I'll never understand: Div. 2 Cat. Don't get that one...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's some stuff for ya

Ranger,

not to stur it up or anything! you know me, I just like to have a quiet beer or two....

I heard your mob has made the decision to play in the FVSL Premier.

as for another knee slapper:

There is a windmill of rumors going around that Surrey United Over 35 are going to lose two of there key players to PAU Premier. Looks like Aves is acting as the General Manager for PAU as well as a top notch striker.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would one of those players happen to have a cracking hot wife that goes by the name "Mrs. Ballbaby"?:rolleyes:

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves is acting as the General Manager for PAU as well as a top notch striker.....
Stiker? Maybe. Top notch? Nope.

Who's schollmarmish now bitch?:eek:

Rumour that GEU is having tryouts the next two weeks and if you don't come to one, you won't be playing on the team next year. The guy running that team doesn't get it. Who the hell is even thinking about winter soccer tryouts on June? There needs to be a change at GEU, and it needs to happen quick. Cue Reccos......:rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a windmill of rumors going around that Surrey United Over 35 are going to lose two of there key players to PAU Premier. Looks like Aves is acting as the General Manager for PAU as well as a top notch striker.....

Haven't heard anything like that. Aves is coming back next year, especially since he was shunned from selection to the FVSL Allstar team. :eek:

I'm getting tired of typing with one hand.:(

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
June is Yoda's cow. He's always on her. You'll have to ask him if you can try her out, but I don't think he'll have a problem with it. As long as he can film it I suppose.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what is funny, TheRob? Rangerforever has made posts this morning in the TTP Golf Tourney thread, the Burnaby Summer League thread, and more than likely in the International thread...but no appearance here. I think he's on his way to the Indo League, I-Tie league, and Croatian league threads to post.

Perhaps we can get his comments on these rumors there?

;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

PAU will gladly take an old, never has been, plad shirt wearing, Greek Fireman that has a close relationship with 10 year old boys if his wife will show up to a match or two!!!:D

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to give you an update on the Rangers.
Ran into the coach on Wednesday and asked him the question. He gave a smile and responded that I looks like they will be joining. Don't know if he minds me saying this, but oh well. I think its great news. A good quality team will make this league much better. Just wondering what it means to RangerForever. Will he be put out to pasture.
the Fenian

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours

I've heard some grumblings that 2 players from the FVSL allstar team have comitted to PAU, any truth? Did PAU just get even stronger at the expense of one of the other top sides across the water?

Another breaking rumour is the uocoming release of a one legged, drunk Irish gimp whose enjoys long walks and pissing on his teammates toothbrushs from the PAU stable.:eek: :eek:

T

tony montana

geu@pcfc ??

Following our co-ed match last week, I was told by someone close to the geu club, that some players are so fed up with the whole situation that are seriously thinking of moving on...
Where will they go....??? Logic would tell you that some will go to poco or maybe chilli....who knows..It's going to be an interesting summer boys....

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: geu@pcfc ??

Originally posted by tony montana
Following our co-ed match last week, I was told by someone close to the geu club, that some players are so fed up with the whole situation that are seriously thinking of moving on...
Where will they go....??? Logic would tell you that some will go to poco or maybe chilli....who knows..It's going to be an interesting summer boys....

Hey Tony, get your head out of your ass! "Someone close to the GEU club" Their is no such person. Thats why the club suffers so much. These so called players better think quickly because the end of "try outs" are next week.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts