Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny things VMSL'rs say.

Are all the guys in the VMSL wankers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Not everyone. Just Bronco, and Zenga. Oh, and Zeus too.

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strong statement coming from an someone Irish. How does English dick taste. Your ancestors have been sucking it for centuries. Give your own state of affairs a thought before you make a fool out of yourself!!!!:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob

The Rob. Are you really that insecure, that you can't leave my posts up? You are a pussy. Have a good time in your Valley circle jerk you faggots!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK am I glad I took a personal day to work on other stuff... you guys are providing way too much entertainment :D

Sometimes I forget that the valley is always good for a laugh.

~TBwholetsTRhavefullreigninhereevenifitmeansheutilizesmethodsnotseensincethesecondworldwar.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Where are you you butt slammer. No response? Dumb Irish queer. Get your U2 and Cranberries LP's out and have a good cry.:D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Why don't you ask your mother? I saw her picking up her panties as she wiped the ooze off of her lips last night!!!!:p :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiot VMSL wankers post here please.

This thread was put here so that the unlucky sod who drew the shortest straw in the, "Let's go and try to piss on the FVSL'rs" draw, can post thier insightful, and witty comments in a place where everyone can see them.

You guessed it. Just another public service from your friendly moderator, TheRob. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loop hole

TheRob are you just going to let Bronco come into you house and kick ya in the Junk over and over again? Your not as soft as he said you are....are you?

Bronco Ever heard of a Paragraph?

KnvbislovingtheloopholeBroncoseemstohavefound.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dracula

Originally posted by Bronco
Why don't you ask your mother? I saw her picking up her panties as she wiped the ooze off of her lips last night!!!!:p :p
by by singing bronco good by
sold your mommy to the serbs and they all fcuked her in her 300 lb ass
you DRACULA lookalikes
**** OFF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Que?

Sought?

What's that? I've never heard of that expression... unlucky sod perhaps, but sought?

Anyways, WTF do you think anyone is going to post to a thread with a title like that? Be a little more specific and the cows will come home.

Trust me. Or not.

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

Originally posted by Bronco

I could take major offence to that, but I won't. My dearest Mum (RIP) would have never gone near a Croat...something about the smell. Besides, even if she could have, how would she possibly have been able to fight off a hoard of grown men all fighting for a piece of Johnny's penis?

I would also never insult your dearest mum in such a manner. She has too much to be humiliated with anyhow, being married to a wife beater, and having a dimwitted gay-boy of a son that is also very limited in his football skills. I really do feel sorry for the poor lady.
:(

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Ranger, you are a haggis eating 1/2 limey who much like Sid has been pissed on by the English throughout history, and by Croatia in WC qualifications. Have fun watching this summer. You should be used to watching other countries play in the WC, God knows you've seen very little of Braveheart and company!!!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Loop hole

Originally posted by Rangerforever

Thre only hole this guy's found is Johnny Sulentic's asshole last night in the shower.

Jesus Christ Ranger, you couldn't be more wrong. Bronco is very clearly the bitch in that relationship.

Use your head, man!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys certainly are fascinated with homos and more explicitly the actions in which they partake. I am sensing a certain level of latent homosexuality among you all. It must be all those good looking animals you have out there. Either that or the women with cow shite under their nails just don't do it for you!!!:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very good Sid, you almost wrote a complete sentence that time. What are they teaching you at the special place next week, how to count how many ****ney limey bastards have banged your women and stolen your land. You dumb Irish bastard. If the IRA had any balls, Ireland would be free and clear of the English by now. So if that was meant to be a threat, don't make me laugh!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DINKO

goat fcuking fruit loop idont think you can play ball
the only ball playing from u is with you beard faced grand mother
speaking off which she stinks more than a dead chum salmon
do you stink as bad as louie

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's more like the Sid we know, completely illiterate.:D Oh well we can't expect the world can we? Baby steps man, baby steps. First learn to spell, then maybe you can put all of those words into a sentence with proper punctuation and grammer.:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Good work Bronco keep up the FVSL bashing. The post that Cro A couldnt finish top 5 in the FVSL premier was funny.

Hows the farming coming along boyzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

I need some manure for my dads gardino, where can i get some, let me guess at DUDES house.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid shite starts it

See TheRob and you wonder why you get cnuts like bronco and Zenga in you threads. Morons like Hibee here don't know when to let it go! Or when the are Fcuking wrong!

VMSLRULES! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts