Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny things VMSL'rs say.

Are all the guys in the VMSL wankers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Not everyone. Just Bronco, and Zenga. Oh, and Zeus too.

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrighty then. We both are on agreement about the CSA. I have been posting here a long time and some of the TTP veterans such as Captain Shamrock will vouch that I am not a fan of the CSA.

Nice to hear about your opportunity of representing all us Canadians. I am sure you did well. Whether you won or lost, I am sure you tried your hardest. As a Canadian citizen, that is all I ask. Canadians have lots to learn about their true identity and we can learn lots from countries such as Italy or Greece. These are very proud countries with an identity. It takes time and many sacrifices to attain such an identity.

OUR national players need our support more than ever. The CSA isn't maximizing their potential but these guys are still proud to wear the colours of our country. Let's be fair. The CSA isn't getting much help either. So, I say support them but also realize that we have much work to do.

BTW, I am somebody. I am a functioning, and contributing citizen to our society. I am also a father to three kids who I am trying to raise as proud Canadian citizens who will contribute and perhaps make this country better than it already is. You see, as great a country as this is, it can go for a shite in an instance. That is why I don't like to hear contemptuous comments from it's own citizens. There are many here for a free ride and I want them the hell out.

Just so we are staying on topic, that was sure a funny thing you said VMSL registered Zenga.

Ok, I guess that's probably it. :eek:

Nighty night, seepy times.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bally Guy

I wish you and your family all the best. One thing though teach your kids how to speak greek at least they need to know about you culture as well. Take Care Good night.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The high horses in here must have been put down last night after they were run ragged.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better to sit on a high horse than a fence. Even though I don't respect most of Zenga's opinions, at least he has the balls to voice them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0