Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny things VMSL'rs say.

Are all the guys in the VMSL wankers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Not everyone. Just Bronco, and Zenga. Oh, and Zeus too.

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Hibee you are the jizz your mom should have swallowed. Sid, you need to seriously think about suing the government for turning a blind eye to your rather apperent mis-givings. Call the minister of education and tell them you want your money back for all of those tortuous years in kindergarten. The rest of you are just simple folk, who are just pissed at the world for getting dealt a shitty hand in life.:D :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB...really stooping to low levels

KNVB: I am shocked that you'd stoop to as low a level as standing behind a Croat and I-tie. Especially these two, who are about the most uncreative, low level, least respected posters on TTP! Maybe Snowman's right...you seem to be jacking them both.

I guess the only question is this: are you cross-country style, or downhill?:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF indeed!

Who changed the thread title? Zeus has never said a funny thing in his life...

:rolleyes:

~TB.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WTF indeed!

Originally posted by Regs
Who changed the thread title?
~TB.

Can you not find out? Appears it would be someone from VMSL changed it. :rolleyes: Too many changing of thread titles going around. Yes, even you TheRob seem to change the occasional thread title.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bronco
Strong statement coming from an someone Irish. How does English dick taste. Your ancestors have been sucking it for centuries. Give your own state of affairs a thought before you make a fool out of yourself!!!!:D

who cant talk now or write sentences GYPSY FAG?
FROM AN SOMEONE . OH YEH GOOD ONE DRACULA!!!!!!!!!!1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Tomassi

Zenga,

Tomassi a "Fruili legend"? Fcuk, you're a spineless nut licker!

That guy thinks he is miles better than he is, and about as tough as a wet paper bag. He is soft, and his skills aren't that great either.

Sorry guys; this is in reply to a post Zenga put in the International thread, and I didn't think it was appropriate to reply there.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?????

Buddy how the fcuk do you know Tomasi? Buddy Did you see the final of the WOP league this guy was playing with a seperated shoulder and a concussion.

BTW what the fcuk do you know about the WOP league. Anyways if his skills are shite what are yours I mean you play in the FVSL so you must be shite.

Actually I heard you are a average, player at best that would not last in the Premier League or the first division either.

Stick to your B league and talk to me if you want to get out of the FVSL, my brother plays div 2 maybe I could get you a try out.

Anyways why cant you say good for him, you jealous he gets $$$$ to play and lives in the best country in the world.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're cute

Any chick can play in the Italian league with a separated shoulder and a concussion. Knowing "Superman" Steve Tomassi, it was probably self-inflicted with one of his patented dives. How do I know this? I've played with him, you little abortion gone bad.

Here you go Zenga: good for him. I hope he stays in Italy. But don't start thinking he gets paid to play in the best country in the world. You see, he's not playing in Canada.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Zenga, move to Italy if it's so great. Capiche? You can still Takea The Pissa therea if you wish.

If there is one criticism I have of our country is that we allow Zengas and the Broncos to thrive and prosper and then mock us about it at the same time. Think about it.

Zenga the Canadian. What a farce.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey!!!

Greek you must not have been bent over lately, give Dude a call.

BTW who the fcuk are you.

Dude you sound so bitter when you talk of the wop league havent they asked you to play?

And tell me which team did you play together with Tomasi, last thing you call me a baby about Tomasi but listen the way you wine about how we should support the Canadian Team.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. 1 Country in the World

Zenga:

You may have a valid point about the quality of the players, but you are really off the mark when you sit in the number one country in the world and suggest your homeland is the greatest.

I guess your comment about what country is number one has to rank right up there with the dumbest ever comments from a VMSLer.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record

I played with Tomassi in College. I also sent a long winded PM to Zenga to explain my venom for the guy.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga your quote:

BTW who the fcuk are you.

Quite articulate except you forgot the question mark. No worries, I get your point. You want to know who the fcuk I am as if I would have the nerve or the audacity to point comments your way. After all, you are the great Zenga. Tomassi's bud.

You are also Italian and just living in this country to bide time until you amass your fortune and move back to Italy. Then you can raise little Zengas who might be good enough to play second division in Italy but not quite good enough to raise their Zengas when they start their family. Again, no worries! They can move back to Canada, make some money and start the cycle all over again.

My point: I am proud of my Greek heritage but I am even more proud of my Canadian heritage. Yeah, the Canadian national team is brutal, but they represent us. It's easy to default to your Italy when the goings tough, but if you're basing your loyalty to Italy as the greatest nation on Earth because of soccer, you're pretty shallow.

I hear some of my Greek buddies talk the same way and I tell them to go live there too if it's so fcukin great. They're still here. Some have gone back but only to return with their tail in between their legs.

BTW, who the fcuk are you ?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey

This might shock you and Dude but Iam also proud of my roots in both countries. I have had the honor of playing soccer for this nation we call Canada, I never once said anything bad about this country just of some ignorant people who have never been out of this country to see other thing out there.

One thing I can tell you by first hand exprience that the CSA is a fcuking joke, in 1995 I was in England on trial with a 2nd division club and I was suppose to play a FA cup match with them and they wouldnt release me to play so from no one I hope they the CSA root in hell.

BTW im nobody really you?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ignorant

Zenga:

You can hardly, or fairly, call people ignorant because they may never have had the money, opportunity or desire to travel abroad.

Ignorant people are those who would make such an ignorant statement, even in anger, which you likely did.

Separate the issues from how you were treated by the CSA and the country we live in. At all level of sports there is politics and it is not always fair even in club soccer where we are.

As far as Canada at the world level, we lack the professional leagues that develops the talent pool to play with the best. When there is an international game, Canadians in Europe have to travel three thousand miles or so to meet the team in Florida or whereever Canada holds its 5 day camp. There they play some unknown college teams and then we expect the guys to knock off the teams with local professionals.

We simply have to make the comparison with hockey where we develop lots of players with professional opportunities and that is why we do well at the national level.

As Canadians you want your team to do well despite the odds or the political shite that occurs.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy

If you read my last few post I have a lot of good friends that are current international players for Canada I wish the players all the best but if they do well its people like Kevin Pipe and Les Wilson the fcuking pricks behind the scenes that will get all the credit!!!

When I played for Canada we won the Concacaf tournament and it was those fcuks who never even seen us play taking all the credit. Thats why Im bitter.

I never once said anything bad about this country just some of its stupid people, that make me sick.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga - Punctuate for Fcuk Sake

Zenga:

Now that I have re-read the post you refer to and spent a little extra time figuring out where the sentences start and end, you aren't being too negative after all. Kind of like reading one of Sid's rants.

A lesson on punctuation from the Captain and the language Nazis might be all that is necessary to clarify your points.

However, it is always best not to generalize as this pisses people off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0