Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Gmail account to give away.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got two free gmail accounts to give away.

If you haven't heard about gmail it's an email service by Google. Similar to hotmail except you get 1000MB of storage space instead of the 2MB you get from hotmail.

Right now the only way you can get a Gmail account is through an invitation.

If you want a Gmail account PM me with your email address and I send you the link.

first 2 pm's get them.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anybody's interested I have 6 new gmails to give away.

Reply here or pm me with an email address that I can send the invite to.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope this answers your question JB, ;)
What is Gmail?

As part of Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful, we're testing an email service called Gmail.

Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that includes 1,000 megabytes (1 gigabyte) of storage. The backbone of Gmail is a powerful Google search engine that quickly finds any message an account owner has ever sent or received. That means there's no need to file messages in order to find them again.

When Gmail displays an email, it automatically shows all the replies to that email as well, so users can view a message in the context of a conversation. There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, which places relevant text ads and links to related web pages adjacent to email messages.

Quick Facts

Cost: Free
Storage: 1,000 megabytes
Languages: Only available English during this testing period, but can be used to send and read emails in most languages
Automatic forwarding and POP3 access: Not available yet, but will be in the future for free or at a nominal fee

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0