Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Muckers are a new team in this league and will be playing their first game tonight. Hopefully we will be able to hold our own in this league :D. Should be an interesting season.
Utah or anyone else any update on your game against 1st Capital?
Looking forward to our game againt you guys :p

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers opened up their season with a 5-4 win over Arsenal :rolleyes: . You have to know that when a team shows up for a summer leaguee game and warms up for 30 -45 minutes your in trouble. Meanwhile the Muckers casually showed up with just 11 guys.
The game opened up with Knvb putting a great croos to Shue's head and into the net. Arsenal quickly tied it up. Second goal for us saw Millar put away a PK rebound for his first of two. Knvb also chipped in with 2 goals of his own. With the game pretty well in the bag at a 4-1 score Muckers sat back and decided to toy with them which backired for Arsenals next 3 goals, but the game was never in any doubt. Also I don't think I've ever heard so much whining from a team as I have from this Arsenal team.
The pints were definately going down fast and furious after the game. Sammy J's and Club NV :confused: (what were we thinking) will never be the same again.
Knvb, how are those wings treating you this morning? :D

Red 22 :D :wa:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, your spot is still there so is Roberts if he still wants to play to. If you emptied out your inbox you would have gotten my message and I left a message at your place too.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't do it Pipo... trust me.

Demo, I hate you and now my insides hate you. Who fcuking orders 'stupid' hot wings? They hurt as much going in as they did coming out.

The team that is Arsenal :rolleyes: was the biggest, figuratively and literally, collection of rubbish soccer players ever assembled and put in one place at one time. Next to the Zurini(sp) family reunion. Good luck with your training this Thursday.. Plonkers.

2 goals - 2 megs

Where they hell where we last night? Actually never mind it's better I don't know.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Don't do it Pipo... trust me.

Demo, I hate you and now my insides hate you. Who fcuking orders 'stupid' hot wings? They hurt as much going in as they did coming out.

The team that is Arsenal :rolleyes: was the biggest, figuratively and literally, collection of rubbish soccer players ever assembled and put in one place at one time. Next to the Zurini(sp) family reunion. Good luck with your training this Thursday.. Plonkers.

2 goals - 2 megs

Where they hell where we last night? Actually never mind it's better I don't know.

Hey, you're the one who decided to try them (I guess I could have warned you, but why ruin the fun :D) . I think it is better that you don't know especially after Grahame decided to fire up his masonary saw and was about to go back in there (WTF went on that night). Did Paul Jr. get that bird by the end of the night?

Why do I have a feeling that after games this team spells trouble in a big way. :eek:

Anyways onto UCFV Alumni next week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'll be a SOB... forgot all about Paul Jr. Classic. :D

My be issues with next Tuesday.Call you later.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a good night for the Muckers tonight. We were only able to field 8 players against UCFV college, but held the score close for a while. It was 3-0 by the end of the 1st. In the second half they were hemmed in their own half for the first 20 minutes until they finally broke through to put another one in. Then it seemed like a switch was turned on and we quickly scored 3 to make it a 4-3 game, but that is the closest we came and they put another 2 away for a 6-3 win. Next time with our full squad it will be a different game, as even one more player for us tonight and we would have probably had a chance to beat them :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering who else is playing for Demo's summer league team tonight?
Big R F, myself and Ian Mclean are making our debuts tonight. :eek:

Are you in KNVB and H O S?

Coach.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet beans....

I'm in coach and heard that Pippo and possibly Roberts will be there as well. By the looks of our line up tonight... if the team we're playing is twice as good as that Arsenal ( :rolleyes: ) side we played we should be up 15 by half.

Gotta love summer soccer.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a very long 2 month break, it was time to go out and have a laugh and a run.
Muckers F C is our strange name but somehow it is oh so fitting.
Zaurrini and KNVB were very good up front and in the end i think we scored 11 goals.
The man of the match was Rangerforever! Sorry HOS but you have now lost your job.
With the score 0-0, big R F sprawls across the net to make a huge palm save. Can you say TSN turning point!
After that the boys got inspired and decided to turn it up a notch.
Miller was shooting everywhere and eventually found the twine late in the second half.
Demo this is a fun team you have put together, but i am a little worried about these late tuesday night adventures.

Summer ball out in Walnut Grove! Nice!
Looking forward to playing against Utah and his crew in two weeks. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if the words "sprawling" and RF have ever been linked up to make a sentence before coach. Floundering perhaps maybe rumbling. Definitely meandering. I think RF was half an inch of vert. from being, dare I say, nimble? Coach is right though, it was the early turning point in what turned out to be a complete piss take. You did forgot to mention RF's magical assist on one of my goals though... it went Save - punt- three bounces- back of the net. It's a simple game.

We played against a team of 11 referee's who had no clue what the off-side rule was, so for most of us who have had Walks as a ref now, know what it was like, times 11. I scored the all important and must have 4th - 5th and 7th goals in an 11 goal win. With out those I think we were in trouble... in trouble of only winning by 6 instead of 9.

The Muckers, with the exception of myself... and Pipo have way to much skill for this league so I expect as many late Tuesdays as we have goals for. Good thing I have a comfortable couch.

I have to say it's kinda cool playing with some of these Ranger and Firemen legends and of course coach. ;)

PS. add 2 megs to my count. Both for this time. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meg-Give n go- set up Miller for a tap in.....uh, set up Miller for a tap in.....

Miller decides he is going to try to piss-take the goalie....

Note to Miller: The retired Hulkster couldnt dive fast enough to fall for the 'drag over' tap in. He needed a few seconds to let his Red Bull kick in and his brain neurons to reach his muscle mass to repsond to the move....next time Happy, just tap it in....just tap it in.

Do assissts count?

5 assissts , one goal and a plus 10. (only on for one goal)

Serioulsy, If we scored our tap-ins (chances within the six) we could have scored 18-19 goals. sick. :(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Demo

I'm sorry - CJ who? Corey B who?

There's a new sherriff in town boys......

:bronco:

My God - Does only this team post on this thread?

Yoo hoo, Utah - Wanna come out to play? ;)

Best part of the night:
KNVB absolutely P-Taking me for having a sweaty keepers jersey after the game.
I'm still chuckling about that one.
Brilliant. :D

Gotta like summer footy,

RF

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cheers Demo

Rangerforever said:

Best part of the night:
KNVB absolutely P-Taking me for having a sweaty keepers jersey after the game.
I'm still chuckling about that one.
Brilliant. :D

Gotta like summer footy,

RF

Everyone else is still roaring about it too.
Coach, you should be used to these late night adventures after games. After all we are only trying to take a page out of the Rangers book :D and I believe we are doing a pretty good job at it.

Back to the game, how about no offence for the 1st 30 minutes until Andrew comes on and lights it up for 3 in the first 8 minutes he is on the field :eek: .

Looking forward to the grudge match against Utah and the Langley boys :D .

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cheers Demo

Rangerforever said:

It sounds like RF is calling HOS out, well I will be there for that grudge match in two weeks, do I get to play up front if Ranger is in the pipes, I can run for 10 or 15 minutes, in a row.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes HOS we do need another quality striker up front.
I was a liitle dissapointed not to see you out there running around last tuesdy, but family matters must come first.
The BBQ will be fired up and ready to go at our next home game.
I think Gabbeys Country Bar is calling the Dirty Muckers out after we enjoy a nice win and a BBQ. :rolleyes:
As for RF in net? It has to be his job to lose now that he stole us a game.

Super Pippo and Hos up front together, god help us!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts