Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer League

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 4 vs Islanders 0

Well this game was no contest from the start and if it wasn't for their keeper making some great saves and us missing the net more than a few times it would have been a real blowout.
I don't know how these guys did it but they beat Athletes in Action reserve team last week:confused: . ??
How did you guys do against Arsenal?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat the Islanders 3-1 and they were shiite. You are telling me they beat the Action reserve? Ahhh, the summer league. I didnt make it out for the Arsenal game because I had to play in another game, along with some of our other starters, so we sent players from the B team. Will have to find out how they did.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were a team that played in the valley leaue a few years ago. Probably one of the dirtiest teams I've eveer seen play.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley1 vs First Capital 2

Well this was a tough game to play considering that we started with only 9 players and held them off the scoresheet in the first half. With about 5 minutes left in the half we got our 10th player and that is all we had for the rest of the game.
In the second half you could tell that we were getting tired with all the easy oportunities that we missed. They capitalized on two counter attacks. I eventually got one of their players pissed off enough to come after me the rest of the game and he took a stupid red card, which brought us to 10 men each, and we quickly capitalized but there was only a couple minutes left in the game.
Thankfully for the rest of our games we will have our full lineup and be ready for the playoffs ( ai don't think that there is a team in out league that can beat our full lineup:D )

Langley 5 vs Brickmen 2

This game was a joke and to any one who plays this Brickmen team WATCH OUT. They have to be the cheapest SOB'S I've played against. We came out flat in the 1st half and were up only 3-2.
In the 2nd half only 5 minutes in we woke up and were up 5-2 and there were more goals comming if it wasn't for these guys hacking and starting a brawl in which the ref just decided to abandon the game.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langleu 3 vs Prospera 3

I will have to say your welcome to Prospera because we gifted them all 3 of their goals. Langley went up 1-0 a few mijnutes into the game and were alll over this team but just could not finish all their chances, or it would have been a blowout in the first ten minutes. We then gave them a goal when one of our mids assisted on it. In the 2nd we were awarde 2 pk's and unfortunately I was of the park for both of these and only one was converted, after that another two gifts to put this team ahead 3-2 with about 18 minutes left.
Finally subbed in and we still had all the play sandro should have had a handful of goals, if they weren't shot right at the keeper. Zaurrini, had a great game in midfeild getting the ball up to our front line and finally Demo pops in an amazing goal striking the shot and it looked like it was going wide but curled into the net at the last moment to tie the game. After that we still couldn't finish and ended up with a dissapointing 3-3 tie.
Thanks to sandro and Zaurrini for comming out and helping shore up our squad.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, I see you guys are doing well..As for our team, I think we have all but folded. Alot of players just didnt show up, and it was a mess. I have been concentrating on training for the upcoming VMSL soccer season along with my brother, which has basically left our defence void. Last year, we were a team, played like a team. This year, we have had poor showings and no team unity. When it stops being fun, there is no point in playing.
Good luck to you guys though.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 vs Athletes in action reserves 2

First round of playoffs and we drew AIA reserves. A good fit young team that just didn't have the experience. It was a back and forth game with the score tied 2-2 late in the game, but with about 5 minutes left and OT getting closer, funky rifles a shot from about 25 yards out to give Langley the win and the next round.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps and Demolition

Why don't you two (Gurps and Demolition) rent a room and get it over with. The sexual tension between you is obvious and somewhat stifling. Your endless and witless repartee reminds me of a bad Moonlighting episode. Please bring these exchanges to a merciful end before others make the mistake of venturing into this thread of boredom.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oscar,

I was just getting into this thread. It has/had tre-men-dous potential......:rolleyes:

I hope you're all geared up for your next assignment......

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Asscar,
First of all, who are you? Second, no one has posted in this thread since July 10. I know living in the Whalley trailer park can get boring at times(except for the occasional knock at the door by people wondering if you are having a garage sale) and that is why you feel the need to post in old threads. So, go OUTSIDE, grab a beer from the fridge, and relax.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Gurps, why the drive-by at my double-wide? Don't knock it 'til you try it. We have a great social schedule at the trailer park that I'm sure you would enjoy. For example, on Sundays we have our "share a needle " night followed by a "used condom pick up" on Mondays. My favorite event is on Fridays, when we
have our weekly "squirrel shoot" in the park followed by a barbecue. It may sound easy, but those buggers can move.

So you see Gurps, life in a trailer park is not so bad. I know I must have hurt you with my post, but did you have to strike back at the very core of my existence? If not for this trailer park where would I live when I'm not working the carnival on the Scottsdale Mall parking lot? You'd better watch out Gurps because if I can ever get my '77 Cordoba off blocks and onto the road, I'm coming after you!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0