Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2003

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
getting it straight

Rangerforever, Thanks for the true and accurate report that the fellow was not an "Ian". I apologize for unintentionally slandering the lad, but his name was the one being tossed around by players and officials. In any case, my apologies.

I'm sure hardballz and yourself will work it out. Let's leave it at this, and end it with some brews after the game at Kabbadi.

Shaggy

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a league official jb should not have given any names out, it was very wrong. I spoke to the kids dad as he is a friend of mine and he say's they are waiting to see if the kid need's rod's put in his leg. lets leave it in the hands of B.C. soccer as knowing Bob Sawtell would always put a complete report in.
It does not matter how the game was going players still have to remember that people have lives outside of soccer, work school ect .we have all had broken bones in the past but it is extra hard on the family .
Nobody would like this to happen to a team mate, lets just show a little respect towards other players in any league.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said guys, and hopefully the lad recovers well. I broke my leg when I was about 16, and the mental recovery is definitely longer than physical. That said, surgery wasn't really an option back then, and now it's the norm...hopefully he can be back on the pitch by the fall if he works hard. I'm sure Temple will do their part in helping the kid out in getting back as fast as possible. He's in good company.

And, I know Ranger is being sincere. I'm sure the guy is gutted by this, and if it's the guy I'm thinking of, I'm sure he will follow through with a personal and sincere apology.

Let's all remember- it's summer, and time to dial it back.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranks Raggy

Originally posted by Shagaholic
In any case, my apologies.

No worries mate. :)

Right, fitba:

We're at Newton again tonight and I predict a "Storm" of a game.
Hopefully we can keep up with the young whipper snappers who have had our number for Christ knows how long in summer league play.

Let's also hope we have more than 9 guys tonight. :rolleyes:

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ranks Raggy

Originally posted by Rangerforever
No worries mate. :)

Thank god thats over and done with. thought the guitar was coming out , followed by a verse of cummbya.................

...........back to the piss taking. whos next?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely not.

My point was Friedbread was asking "who's next?" and I can only see the butcher shop open if we're short players. :rolleyes:

However, I'm sure Aevery can fend for herself.
But, you better stay home anyway while Tara washes her hair or whatever the fcuk your excuse is. :D

Grow a set of balls and get your skirt off bitch.

:wa:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions-3 PAU-1

PAU started with 10 men and had to use a player for a keeper. 11th man showed up late in the first half. We were already up 2-0 by then I think. I don't know if it's me but I can say that wasn't the PAU of the winter. I think they are taking it very easy this summer after a successful winter. At least thats what it seemed like tonight.
Clean and fun game. Not much bullshit or chippyshit. I enjoy these games. A good game for us to regain some confidence before we head to the "B" Prov. Cup.
Hopefully the Rangers will be this nice next week and give us another boost of confidence. ;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk u

you have to be a bunch of miscreants , thinking that u will have it easy against the Rangers ! Let's be honest, its not going too be as easy as it is for Downtown and the boys to take your women away from you in the bar ! You guys suck. You want a walk in the park...well go to Stanley Park you punks!

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy easy...Rangers lose 2-1 on penos

...hey knowone, welcome and all, but easy with throwing my name in the mix with those birds. I at least have to say hello ;)
RF with the lone goal in the game (he was soaring in the air for at least 3 feet short of 3 feet and .5 inch). Numerous other chances, including "J", who, like Al Iafrate, decided that empty net goals are for f*gs. Went to penos, and coach folded under the pressure like the cheap tent he is.....:rolleyes:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT?

Who said that they are going to have it easy against the Rangers?

G-UNIT!

K

KNVB Keeper

Peg

Hey, anybody posting here from SFC Pegasus?...or anybody here who knows me, andrew van vliet?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, our old guys (Langley Clones- I’m one of three under 30 in the group) played another team of old guys in the Knights League 2nd division on Thursday in the rain, at Hellings park in Delta.

I finally got my first in Langley colors…yes, it took dropping down to the Knights “B” division to do it. A cracker, if I must say, off a low cross by Mike Ohlman. Left footed volley. I’m good for another 18 months now. Old George (playing in about his 60th game since September) and John from Langley All-Blacks Masters team got the others.

We ended up tied 3-3, then went to PKs. We went 2-1/3 full rounds (25 PKs each team) before it was finally settled- their old guys won. I slotted my two PKs though. I’m calling it a hatty!

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

1) Does Lyle still play with the Clones ?
2) Doesn't Hellings give you that old Boston Garden feeling with its tight confines ?
3) Congrats on scoring....are the groundskeepers still picking up the hats from the Hellings pitch ?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh Hellings......the memories.

Shotgun beer guzzling to go with the shotguns out of the Fijian lads car trunks.
Those were the days.....:D

I think we won about seven consecutive Knight leagues in a row out of that park Downtown, correct me if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:
For the love of Baby Jesus, I'm beginning to sound like Cainy.
Sorry lads. ;)

Oh, and yes, I know who you are KNVB Keeper, and my advice for your match against the Rangers is to put a lot of sunscreen on the back of your neck.
The red lights going on and off behind you will be more intense than the studios you frequent in Amsterdam.

:cool:

K

KNVB Keeper

we shall see fat bastard..

i don't think I'll need any sunscreen, although I'll pack plenty of water and maybe a book to read behind the net.

It should be a good game though, if everybody from our squad shows up.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spectacular red lights

Bucky......do you find those red lights as spectacular as the ones you run from on East Hastings visits ? ;)

RF......I wish we had never left Hellings...what a run we had there. After the game, you could always count on plenty of beer, being swarmed by hundreds of mosquitoes late at night, and about 6-7 of us searching the bushes for some of the balls you shot during the game.....

Still enjoying the 50th title by the 'gers. Possible inspiration for the 'other' Rangers this Thursday ???????

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0