Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

France Good Luck Thread

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The French are back and ready to defend!

Zidane is just magic and if the midget Bartez can stop a few balls they should be ready to repeat as champions :knvb:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, and if Zidane gets hurt the French will suck more than Filling The Net on a day tour at a federal penitentiary.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The French are fortunate to have such a large percentage of intelligent TTP'ers representing them, led by filling the net, the brain of British Columbia.

Still, he does do very well despite his obvious profound mental retardation. Bless him.

Tell us your 'Kohn' sunscreen howler again, Spazzo!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
The French are fortunate to have such a large percentage of intelligent TTP'ers representing them, led by filling the net, the brain of British Columbia.

Still, he does do very well despite his obvious profound mental retardation. Bless him.

Tell us your 'Kohn' sunscreen howler again, Spazzo!!!

Fastshow your brillant....start another thread for a different team you can cheer for! Hey while your at it why don't you look at other threads and steal comment from them to

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Fastshow your brillant....start another thread for a different team you can cheer for! Hey while your at it why don't you look at other threads and steal comment from them to

Yah, Fastshow. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
I thought it was a brillant start as well filling, though his ending left me wanting more...

your smart guy to.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
France ties a close one

France a little lucky yesterday, controlled alot of the game but couldn't put the ball in the net.

Golden Boot= Easy Zidane!

France verus the Swiss Cheese.....should be a dominating game for the french...if England can beat them 3-0, I'll take a 4-0 win for the French :wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More expert analysis, thanks for that.

You're (or, if you prefer, 'your') the TTP Golden Boot winner, filling the net, you really are.

You just need to work on taking it out of your mouth.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
More expert analysis, thanks for that.

You're (or, if you prefer, 'your') the TTP Golden Boot winner, filling the net, you really are.

You just need to work on taking it out of your mouth.

Were you a little upset about the quality of the last post.....I was trying to put it into simple terms so the Fastshow can understand....I even left spaces so your simple IQ could even try to comprehend what I was saying.

I really am truly sorry...next time I'll be like you and scan posts from months back and use other peoples smart intelligents and try to pawn it off as my own!

France threw to the next round verus the Greecy bastards. France to dominate

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
...next time I'll be like you and scan posts from months back and use other peoples smart intelligents and try to pawn it off as my own!

A splendid idea. Other peoples smart intelligents is the way forward for you.

Sorry to hear about your verus. Must be something going around. RangerForever's had it too, lost a shitload of weight with it.

Hopefully it doesn't affect your brain, cleverclogs....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0