Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Footbal related adverts....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It probably is great....

I am sure it is a great ad but once again I can't open the fcuking thing on my fcuking cokcsucking computer. Fcuking great.

Captain

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not bad -- I saw it a couple of months ago on the Adidas website, and now on Soccer Saturday -- kind of funny, but it'll be lost on North American audiences. Really . . . "I kiss football?" Sounds kind of airy fairy to me.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pathetic

Meanwhile, you'd think after a whole summer, companies could come up with some new adverts to entertain us with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I only remember the Adidas commercial as being new. Frankly I'm sick to death of the those fcuking Mach 3 Gillette commericals.

There was a great Nike commericial called "The Mission" I saw on the internet. I hate Nike, but they've got good commericials -- get them on board. Entertain me, excite me, keep my attention.

Sincerely,
The MTV Generation.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gardien de but,

Is the advert on www.ikissfootball.com the one with Beckham, Gerrard, Joe Cole and a host of other young English players knocking the ball about in the rain, in the city centre etc? That's the one I was on about and the advert shows the url to that website at the end. Thinking I would ever be able to actually see it on the 'net over here is optimistic since all the pcs on this side of the pond tend to come from the Stephen Burns crap PC Emporium.

Why do you hate Nike so? Is it because of their appalling record in exploiting the poorly paid youngsters of the Far East who are required to work in shocking conditions and for very long hours without rest? Or is it because their clothes make your arse look big?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Fastshow might have mentioned this Pepsi advert back on the post-"Auld" site, but I don't think there was a link ever attached. I managed to get a copy of it and I've posted it here.

Quality.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside 17,

Well done.

I send these commercials and such out to the players in my Academy and they just love these commercials.

If they're going to be innundated with product identification it might as well be football related.

Cheers

DJ

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the dog at the bus stop....

A mate of mine sent me that one, the " jackie Chan bollucks " clip and one from Bacardi with a cat dancing after a peno score. Fcuking Brilliant!

lupoman

if I wasn't so computer illiterate I'ld post it, but there ya go.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts