Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fight night October 4th.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fight night.

Holeyfield vs Toney.. Morales vs Espada.

I'm gunning for Toney to send Holeyfield into permanent retirement. The supposed undercard should be the fight to watch, a rematch between these two featherweights with a grudge, all action.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm also going for Toney but I have heard that in a bid to get his training and diet working together more efficiently he has been living in the basement of a McDonalds outlet where he can put back Big Mac after Big Mac without having to go through the drive-thru a million times. In other words, he is fat. Again. Not the way to come into a fight that could set up him for a few more big paydays (see Roy Jones Jr.). Hope he is fit enough but sure as hell wouldn't put any money on it.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He still should beat Holyfield. But I couldn't see either of them even winning a round against Jones.

Parkhead

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto

Your right, Teddy Atlas pegs Toney at about 15lbs over, but still thinks he will have lost some of that between Thursday and today.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Career Over

Toney stops Holyfield in the ninth round by Tko. Holyfields cornerman jumped into the ring after he went down from a body shot:eek: to stop the fight. It now appears not only that we know he should retire but after getting beat up by a former middleweight Holfield must know it is time to pack it in. As much as I dislike Holyfield he did compete in a few classic fights. His trilogy with Bowe and the two Tyson bouts were great fights at the time. Cudos on a good career but it is time to go.

Parkhead

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead,

What did I predict?

Toney by K.o.?

What did I tell you the Celtic formation would be ?

4-4-2?

Who did I say would be playing Centre-back?

Chris Sutton?

When will you stop doubting me?

Christ only knows.

Back on topic, Marvelous Marvin Hagler would have whipped both these fighters one after the other in his prime.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0