Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fifa World Cup Semi Finals:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was all hot and heavy on Croatia, then the match vs. Russia happened. That, combined with England's true dominance over a very strong Swedish squad, don't know what to think anymore. There are a lot of fun, fast attacking pieces in both sides, so just hoping the game is enjoyable to watch, and not played with ultra conservative approaches as you generally see in Semi finals.

I think the other match is the true final, the two best teams this WC. I see France taking it, but could be in PKs.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want a Belgium/England final, but I think it is going to be France vs. England with (for the next thread) France taking it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see France vs. England (can it get more classic than that?), but will call Croatia vs. Belgium. Don't see England matching Croatia, and Belgium just seems like a team of destiny right now.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see France vs. England (can it get more classic than that?), but will call Croatia vs. Belgium. Don't see England matching Croatia, and Belgium just seems like a team of destiny right now.
giphy.gif

p>

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lukaku is so bloody frustrating. He was defended well, France sat deep and Varane was a beast. However, Lukaku needs to get on the end of one of those chances. His movement isn’t good enough, win a bloody battle. Make a better run. Feel the same way at United, as a striker in those games where you aren’t involved and are tightly marked you have to find a way. 90 minutes of mental focus, waiting for that one moment or chance. That’s what makes guys like Ronaldo and Messi so special, all that attention and more often then not they find a way.

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its never gonna happen BUT if I was a defender at this level....pretty sure I would sooner mark Lukaka …..than Messi or Ronaldo, they are way above his level...….the later have the ability to just produce magic, and change a game......anyway, England at 11 tomorrow and need a pre match beer....9 am seems early!!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belgium definitely second best today. Started brightly enough, but faded completely once France got a foothold in the game. Some brief push back at the start of the second half but they needed to find another gear, similar to when they were behind against Japan, and they were totally without it today. Plus they might as well have been playing with 10 given Lukaku was invisible.

France favourite in the final against whichever side wins tomorrow.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts