Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA Player of the year nominees.

Should Super Pipo(ex VMSL Superstar)be shortlisted for this award?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
List out for FIFA Player of the Year

Canadian Press

11/30/2005 11:59:10 AM

ZURICH, Switzerland (AP-CP) - Ronaldinho has been shortlisted for FIFA's world player of the year for the second straight time.

The Brazil midfielder, who earlier this week won the Golden Ball as Europe's best player, is joined on the four-man shortlist by FC Barcelona teammate Samuel Eto'o, Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard and Dewdney FC stud Wade #22.

For the women, the candidates are last year's player of the year Birgit Prinz of Germany, Shannon Boxx of the United States and Marta of Brazil.

Canadian international Christine Sinclair was one of the 24 nominees from which the three women finalists were drawn. The forward from Burnaby, B.C., is enjoying a record-breaking year at the University of Portland.

Last year, Ronaldinho beat forwards Thierry Henry of Arsenal and Andrei Shevchenko of AC Milan to win the award.

Ronaldinho, who joined Barcelona from Paris Saint-Germain in 2003, won France Football magazine's Ballon d'Or on Monday. Lampard was runner-up.
Great to see #22 is in there. He truly deserves the honor. Good for him.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’d love to see Frankie boy win the award but let’s face it Dinho was chosen before the first ball of the season was kicked. I’ll be 100% honest, I hate the horse faced Brazilian but is there a more exciting player in the game today? He fully deserves the award as he is the best in the world, but that doesn’t mean I have to like him…

Congratulations Sea Biscuit
Sorry bout your luck #22

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts