Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2022 World Cup Draw

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do Canada, USA, and Mexico all get pot 1 for the next World Cup? Qatar are not making it of their group.

CJ Mundy

Sep 8, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do Canada, USA, and Mexico all get pot 1 for the next World Cup? Qatar are not making it of their group.
Considering there will be 16 groups with three teams each in 2026 - I'd say the draw will look much different.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the teams are good at the World Cup.

There were worse options on the table for Canada than Group F.

Two aging teams in Belgium and Croatia plus Morocco. It is not impossible...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belgium almost a non starter for me. A miracle on grass. Lukaku will give our pedestrian centre backs fits. Croatia beatable I guess but 2 world class guys in the centre of the park. Kovacic and Modric will run that game. Obviously our speed and counter will be tough for anyone but we need to be more cut throat will our opportunities. Could of been worse but plenty of softer groups.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belgium almost a non starter for me. A miracle on grass. Lukaku will give our pedestrian centre backs fits. Croatia beatable I guess but 2 world class guys in the centre of the park. Kovacic and Modric will run that game. Obviously our speed and counter will be tough for anyone but we need to be more cut throat will our opportunities. Could of been worse but plenty of softer groups.
Belguim is the one there that I'd class as unbeatable, even though one never knows. I fancy us against the rest, can't wait to get going!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts