Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I maybe wrong zenga, but this is the first time Italy hasn't progressed past the group stages since 1974 ?? That's incredible especially as defending World Champions

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For some reason Ita always struggles in the World Cup after winning it! 86 they were just as bad loosing in the Round of 16.

I will keep saying it they werent good enough, played with no passion or heart. No excuse but was that goal offside?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he was just offside ....... tough from the angle shown on the tv as it was not right in line with the 2nd last defender.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely gutted, we seem to make it out of Group of Death's no problem, but we get an easy group with no team in the top 30 and we struggle? I know we're an old side (9 guys over 30) but I didn't see it being this bad. Hopefully this will bring in a new generation of players, and we stop leaving guys like Cassano, Balotelli and Rossi at home.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
More to complain about.

I realize the Cameroon v Ned game is meaningless, but if you had to choose would you rather watch that than Japan v Denmark? YES!

Why is CBC and Bold showing the same fcuking game!? Donkeys. all of them. :(

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a finish. Love to see a different view of the goal line clear... if it ht the slovak's right thigh/leg, it might have been in. Thought the offside goal call was tough. In all honesty, if it was a Holland goal, I'd be livid. That aside, the conduct in the net was shambolic, sufggesting he was punched etc. Thought Webb reffed a solid game and did well to not get sucked into that mess as many refs have thus far. Holland better be ready for Slovaia....

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this performance by us was much long over due as we completely embarrassed out selves in the first two... as much as I hate Vittek, he was simply the difference today, Skrtel hell of a game... I wonder is it safe to go out to commercial with my jersey on and a big Slovakia flag??? It will be an interesting game vs the Dutch especially if we can defend like we did the first 60 mins of the game. Although I do believe the Dutch will try to get the pressure on us right off the bat... I'm sooo freaking happy right now!! and agreed, best game of the tournament

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italia was never going to be good enough this tourney. Lippi finally takes the blame. Too blind to see it after last summer's disastrous Confed Cup . Hero to zero.... now get the f@#K to Dubai with your captain.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO GHANA!!!!! GO USA!!!!! ALL OF YOU GO THE FCUK AWAY!!!!! :mad:

PissedoffbecauseLippirefusestopickthebestitalianplayersinfavourofhisoldfaithfulswhohadnoplaceonthepitch

Fcuk me... :(

LIPPI = COGLIONE!!!!!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent (at best) game on between Dutch and Cameroon, Japan gubbing Denmark. A cuple of nice free kick goals!

Ducth totally controlling the pace and nice fluid moves, but it's a bit slow...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was more disappointing for Italy's performance to Italian supporters must have been their reaction after the loss.........yah, no one likes losing but a little class would have been nice to see.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to go on record to say the the Jabulani should be banned from all VMSL matches.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts