Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favourite Sports Movie

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach Carter

Remember The Titans

Varsity Blues ( Fat guy.....pig named bacon and a chick wearing only whipping cream....what more do you want)

Who ever said the Rocky collection was good should have there head checked.....Adrian.....Adrian!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Coach Carter

Remember The Titans

Varsity Blues ( Fat guy.....pig named bacon and a chick wearing only whipping cream....what more do you want)

Who ever said the Rocky collection was good should have there head checked.....Adrian.....Adrian!!!

Yah, you're right again, Franchise. :rolleyes: Rocky I was not a classic at all........Neither was Star Wars I or the Godfather I. BTW, before you say something else stupid, I'm aware they're not sports movies. Just trying to prove your ignorance, which I don't have to very hard at. GIRUY

Let me guess, you liked the Matrix I - which is quite possibly the WORST movie ever made.......

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best sports movie of all time has to be GUS. That donkey could nail field goals from 70 yards with room to spare. Also a favorite with the cheerleaders as he was hung like a donkey as well......... :D :D :D

JAGSwhoisabigDisneyfan

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Cutting edge"

an ex- hockey player turned figure skater do to injury it doesn't get any more dramatic.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it was the one with Moira Kelley and DB Sweeney.
Erm, so i've been told by the wif.

:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if we'll be able to add [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5BL99ONK3I]Rocky Balboa[/ame] to this list....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0