Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite team to play against.(FVSL)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Favorite team to play against.

What team do you feel brings the best out of you and your team?

Mine I have to say would be the Rangers, or the Whally Storm(although I stunk last weekend against them). They seem to bring the best out of me. I guess when you're playing the best(Rangers)you put in that extra little bit. I especially like kicking the chubby, old Ranger forwards. It's fun:D

What about you?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For sure it has to be the Highlanders and the Rangers.
The Highlanders because our teams do play a lot of soccer together. For the past couple seasons there has been 6-7 of us playing summer ball with 6-7 of them. I also have some good friends on that team. It just makes the game that much more competitive when you are playing against some buddies. And beating them in the Prez cup was fun.
javascript:smilie(':D')
big grin
And ever since the first game we ever played against the Rangers, our teams really hit it off. They beat us 7-0 nil the first time, but we stayed in there changrooms till late that night. Both teams drinking, gambling, and some Rangers singing. A great experience for a young 20 year old team. Ever since that game we looked forward to playing them and always put up a good game. Nowadays, we only get to see them in summer league though. Still some good games though. Also have a cousin that plays for them.

And over the past couple summers, Lions, Rangers, and Highlanders amalgomate to make a team for summer tourneys in Penticton and Kamploops. So some good partying goes on together there too. ALL DELTA BOYZ! From the old to the young.

P.S. Did you people notice the "all Delta" final last year in both the Prez and Pak cup.?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams to play against

Wow - Thanks boys.
I enjoy playing against the Lions and Highlanders as well.
Good futbol, good intensity, good laughs.
Always great to play teams which have class acts on them like the Associates and Langley too.
I enjoy playing Metro Ford Wolves as we have a quite a few mates on that team as well.

The teams I enjoy going up against are the ones that you know it's an honour if you can knock them off.
PoCo and Peace Arch would be my teams.
PoCo is such a great footballing side.
The way they spray the ball around out there reminds me of a champagne bottle in a Rangers dressing room in April. ;)
Skill coming out their fcuking ying yangs.
Peace Arch is a big rivalry from way back in the SU days.
So deep and so talented and, like PoCo, man, they can play the fcuking game too.
Very pretty to watch out there.
Plus, a side like the Lions and Highlanders who can put the game aside after and have a laugh and share a cold pint.

My two bits,

RF

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Teams to play against

Originally posted by Rangerforever

PoCo is such a great footballing side.
The way they spray the ball around out there reminds me of a champagne bottle in a Rangers dressing room in April. ;)

RF

You Fcuker ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to say Poco, myself. Anytime you get to play against old buddies, it gets you all that much more motivated.

Second: the Rangers in the summer. Our two maches this summer in the Knights league were crackers. Again, playing against friends makes it that much more fun.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like

I have allways enjoyed playing against SFC of old, now the Rangers, we have had some crackin matches against them. Also enjoy playing against Metro Ford Wolves, those are always tuff physical games, and I enjoy that style. In the summer playing the Rangers is such a treat cause it's like playing against both, Rangers always sign alot of Metro Ford lads. Another team I really enjoyed playing against was Seatle Hibernian, of the PCL, what a side they were, big, skilled, and well coached, if you didn't have your A game it could get ugly.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were the Delta United tean until we folded this summer but we always enjoyed plpaying agaimst any of the North Delta Boys.
Highlanders, Lions it did't matter the rivalry was always there.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts