Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

favero

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roberts

hey i killer i heard that fav can take your spot even after coming off of surgery. face it your an old man, go play over 40's

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OVER 40'S

Nice gutsy comment when I can't get a crack at you in training. What div. 3 team are you hiding on by the way? I've forgotten more about football (and other things) than that wop Fav and you, the wanna-be wop, will ever know!:D

By the way, should I go to over 40's or just go straight to over 50's?:confused:

Come by NAP for a pint

KB:cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about Favero.

It's always been about Favero.

Favero this, Favero that.

Fcuking guy gets his own thread in absentia (sp?) this year.

Can't wait till he's back. :rolleyes:

Fcuking Wop :D

R

Roberts

favero, favero who , who needs favero when the rangers can put in there B line up and still hammerteams. the rest of the league should be a shame. rangers undefeated this year.

R

Roberts

hey milhouse, the rangers should have there own web page on this site there so good. you have to remember that sapperton was very lucky last year to even get by the rangers they were the team to beat. don'take these guys lightly, when it comes down to playoffs these guys mean business.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Roberts

You talk like your still part of the squad:D The Ranger are nothing just ask the Valley Premier Teams......... Oh,..... I forgot the Rangers beat all those teams the past 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts