Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FAO: DUDE part 2

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sort of happened as the chatter on TTP died. Needed my Whitecaps fix. I feel shame.

So how would you know? You liked that I spread your rumor? No bite, BTW.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone mentioned the rumour to me. I asked where they heard it, they said some guy named "Dude" posted it in on the Southsiders forum.

Anyway there's lots of Whitecaps chatter on the ol' tweetersphere if you don't want to dive so deeply into poser land :bag:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easier to roll a cart behind the goal, and dangle the whole thing. Results = reward.

Tricks others will never learn out of South American arrogance, I say.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone mentioned the rumour to me. I asked where they heard it, they said some guy named "Dude" posted it in on the Southsiders forum.

Anyway there's lots of Whitecaps chatter on the ol' tweetersphere if you don't want to dive so deeply into poser land :bag:

LOL, at least I didn't take credit. Said I was just repeating from the other place, and used your words exactly. In "" even.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easier to roll a cart behind the goal, and dangle the whole thing. Results = reward.

Tricks others will never learn out of South American arrogance, I say.
oh well...the arrogance is well founded....they know how develop effective, fun, and creative players. it is part of the spectacle of soccer.
I must admit something because the whole ice cream thing got out of control. To @Dude credit, I had conversations with someone who was close to the people who trained Messi. One or two coaches where giving him alfajores and coca-colas to motivate him early in his young years. They say that other trainers had to intervene and correct, but even when he went to Barcelona, he would use the pop machine like it was water until Guardiola put an end to it.
Is it possible that after all @Dude 's theory has some merit?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts