Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Face Lift

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A woman decides to have a facelift for her 47th birthday. She spends $15,000 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home she stops at a news-stand to buy a paper. Before leaving she asks the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 32," the clerk replies. "I'm actually 47," the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the same question. She replies, "I'd guess about 29." The woman replies, "Nope, I am 47!" Now she is feeling really good about herself.

While waiting for the bus home, she asks an old man the same question.

He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young, there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me put my hands down your knickers. Then, I can tell exactly how old you are."

They waited in silence on the empty street until curiosity got the best of the woman and she finally says, "What the hell, go ahead".

The old man slips both hands down her knickers and begins to feel around. After several minutes she says, Okay, how old am I?" He removes his hands slowly and says, "You are 47."

Stunned, the woman says, "That is amazing. How do you know?"

The old man replies, "I was behind you in McDonald's."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts