Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Exhibition Games

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Razorbacks 4 GEU Ultra / Premier & Cat 1

What a shite field the Poco turf field is! The field was showing signs of puddles in certain spots. What a joke for Poco! Other than being wet tonight it was a good run for our team considering we have not played in two & half weeks.Thought blindman called a decent game.

Yoda how come you guys didn't stick around for beer after the game? Anyways thanks for the game .

Cheers
Rex

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rex
DFC Razorbacks 4 GEU Ultra / Premier & Cat 1

Yoda how come you guys didn't stick around for beer after the game? Cheers
Rex
Would you stick around if you lost to a team like DFC Razorbacks,Christ how embarrasing.:rolleyes:
What happened boys?

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

Where were you last night ? They could have used you in between the pipes.

Cheers
Rex

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened?

They had 11 or 12 guys we had 10. Scott K. played in goal for first half, your's truly played in the second half. :eek:

As Rex mentioned field was shite. There were pot holes in the field. They will definately need to lift up the turf and sort out the sand/dirt, or whatever is beneath it. 18 yard box in my end was pretty uneven in some places too.

Oh well, as mentioned it's nice to get out and play instead of sitting at home.

As for pints, we didn't stay because there were only 3 of us left after everyone got changed, most people didn't even come to the rooms after. Wanted a warm place to sit for pints and catch the last few minutes of hockey too.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth

Originally posted by Rex
Where were you last night ? They could have used you in between the pipes.

Cheers
Rex

What are you trying to say Rex? Scotty and I didn't do enough?
I'll have you know the 2 goals they scored on me were both deflections.

Yodaneedsmorepracticeinco-ed.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come ?

Out of 30 guys on both teams you could only get 10 guys pretty bad considering the Premier team has not play in 2 weeks. You would think most of them would like to get a game in. Why didn't either of your guys coaches call up guys from your u-21 or the Black Knights, Tigers.

Cheers
Rex

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2 - alderdrove cat 0..................quite embarrassing really.
i believe that div 1 is higher quality than cat.......it has to be..............

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game Wanted...

We would be looking for a couple exhib games over the next few weeks as we have some byes and are now absent from cup play... Just send me a PM if anyone is interested.

Sub.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you the fcuking coach now ????????

scheduling games :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D

sid

suk burbon later

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Knights 2 - alderdrove cat 0..................quite embarrassing really.
i believe that div 1 is higher quality than cat.......it has to be..............

actually the black knights are a div 2 team who was relegated last season

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 new players are on this years black knights.........last years result has no bearing on the quality of our current side. Your grasp on reconizing when someone is takin the piss is appaling.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
exactly my point, u fukcin moron
wow, coming from a guy that plays for the knights, i think that hurt even more than it would from anyone else....sorry, looks like i'm gonna have to retire after a comment like that, well, at least I left while playing in the show, and not wasting my life away as an ignorant div.2 lifer, not realizing that the black shites, even if they do get promoted (not likely), will just end up back in div.2 again the year after

PS: If u are gonna make a point, then state the fcukin point, because apparently even our simple minds couldn't figure out your masterpiece

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Playing in the show? Oh please elaborate. This should be good.
Oh... let me...
5 Wins
10 Losses
40 Goals against (the worst in the league)

You're in "the show" all right... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, thanks sixfyv, I thought I was gonna have to explain it to him, but hey, I missed two games, so I think my personal goals against is closer to 30, it's a bit more respectable...but i'd still rather be called red-light in premier than sit on my fat ass in div.2, and maybe have a shot a half

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts