Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

European All Star Team

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
right on apperentice

Not saying larsen is not a good player but do you think he would score so many goals if he was playing in Italia or in spain keeps give your head a shake once again!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching those two poofters Candela and Totti tonight in the Champions League, neither of them belong on any all-star team. Are you sure Totti is not Croatian? He dives more than Suker. Pretty sad really. Totti is the ultimate plunker. Someone needs to tell him to literally pull his fcuking socks up. It can only help his play.

What a rubbish game for two 'glamour' clubs.

Roy Keane should be in any all-star team. :)

Captain

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga:

Yes I believe Lizarazu is better than Candela (for reasons, see above) -- that's why I included him.

Also:
keeper you think lizarazu is better than Candela.
Dont see much of BM in the Bundesliga but watch alot of the serie A?
My opinion oh well?
Which are questions and which are statements?

Apprentice:

While I'm picking a "dream team", I'm not specifically picking what some would consider ultimate players. Rather, I thought Larsson and Owen would create some "chemistry" unmatched by others. Further, I thought Overmars has the ability to tear apart the wings of his opponent -- however, others can do better, such as the ones on the field. That's why he's on the bench.

Nevertheless, it all makes for good arguing. :cool:

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I'll bite...

Goalie: Toldo

Defense: Cannavaro, Maldini, Thuram, Carlos

Midfield: Figo, Nedved, Zidane, Veron

Front: Crespo, Vieri

Subs: Batistuta (striker), Totti (midfield), Lizarazu (defense)

This is really tough, as there are great players but I don't know what there status is. For example, Frank De Boer is tremendous, as is Overmars; but I haven't seen anything of them since Euro 2K. Haven't seen much of Davids either (the guy is a pitbull). I really liked Petit in 1998, but he seems to have slowed. Anyway, I think you all get my drift.

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday
As for all you that have chosen Del Piero,give your head a shake,what has he done internationally for Italia........absolutely nothing:mad:
I agree. He was out of it in 1998, and blew it in 2000. He's got skill, but he's awkward(sp?) and doesn't do anything when the crunch is on. Same with Inzaghi. :mad:

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Apprentice
Jimmy, Lay off Del Piero...he has been on fire lately and alot of Ital'y offensive hopes rely on his shoulders. Also he his top 3 in the world when it comes to free kicks.

I'm not sure I'd put him in the top 3. Mihajlovic is #1, bar none. The guy has scored on something like 90% of his free kicks - his teamates automatically head back to their own half (for a kick-off) when he lines up for a free kick. Then there's Beckam - I think he is slightly over-rated as a player, but when it comes to free kicks, he's at worst #2. The guy can hit a ball. Figo's no slouch, nor is Carlos. I'd put them ahead of Del Piero.

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ref beater
baggio huh.. yes i agree baggio WAS the best wop/european/player in the world but the big word is WAS. baggio still has it but is strolling down the hill quickly..especially with the players reaching there peak.. totti, del piero, vieri, just to name a few..
but i'll agree with you the pony tailed wonder WAS 1 of the best in the world

I watched Baggio play a couple of games last year, and I still cannot figure out why nobody wants him.

OK, he missed a penalty kick in 1994, and everyone remembers that; not that they remember that it wouldn't have made a difference as (Baresi?) already missed. But he pretty much carried Italy into the finals and was IMHO the best player in the world for at least a couple of years.

Since then, he sits. But whenever I've seen him play, he's magic. Even this year he's scoring a lot of goals in Seria A, even though he's most talented at making plays. Don't know what the Italians were thinking in WC 1998 when they were playing Inzaghi and Del Piero instead of him (or even sitting him out of Euro 2000). Italy didn't have a playmaker, and they sit this guy out.

Sorry, but Baggio is one player I've always admired, and I really feel for the guy... :(

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like 'dem 'der Swedes...

You need muscle in middle. I would agree with the Capitano in having Keano in the squad. Or even Viera?

Based on his current form, Ljunberg deserves a shout.

Davids? He can't even get a game with a shitty Juve side. Nice shades, jackass.

Fcuk the wops. Hairy backed twats. Nice jerseys....for the Tour de France.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't beleive what I witnessed last night??? Totti is more than just a poof, he should put on some makeup (if he's not already wearing some) and become a fcuking a diver for China and their womens swim team... I am immediatly taking him off my dream team, what a fag!!! seriously, if you wops think that diving then cryng and moaning all over the pitch (literally he was down all match) is how football is played then you are dafter than I thought... what a complete disgrace to the beautiful game!!!

Keane is in and Totti "I wish my hair wasn't dirty" is out!!! complete softhead!!!:mad:

WOPS,
If he is your saviour good luck in the World Cup, you'll need it!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOTTI IS GOOD BUT COULD CUT DOWN THE DIVING

Totti is not the saviour...Baggio Is!
Totti has Beautiful hair
Totti does need to limit his diving, but he draws the fouls and that helps the team.
Keane over Totti, GET real Guinness.

And Scotland will need the luck in the World Cup....Oops, forgot;)

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I like 'dem 'der Swedes...

Originally posted by Buckfast
You need muscle in middle. I would agree with the Capitano in having Keano in the squad. Or even Viera?

Damn, I forgot about Viera. The guys a monster player. He can play on my team any day... :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0