Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2020

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking TSN streams having same issues as OneSoccer for me, WTF?

The one commonality between the 2 services I can see is both are using JWPlayer for the player interface.

Ruled out browser issue locally as Firefox, chrome, and Edge all same.

Grrrr

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

The one commonality between the 2 services I can see is both are using JWPlayer for the player interface.

Grrrr
May have been intentional this time. That was brutal to watch

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So apparently Erickson left the stadium alert and breathing - thank God.

Unfortunately/fortunately I didn't know why the match was suspended 'cause I wasn't totally paying attention and the stream issues I was having.

Why is TSN / NBC studio not reporting that he left the stadium alive? "He collapsed in the 43rd minute and received CPR. If we hear anything further, we will let out viewers know." Ummm, it's been reported he is alert and breathing? Fcuking update your viewers FFS.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So apparently Erickson left the stadium alert and breathing - thank God.

Unfortunately/fortunately I didn't know why the match was suspended 'cause I wasn't totally paying attention and the stream issues I was having.

Why is TSN / NBC studio not reporting that he left the stadium alive? "He collapsed in the 43rd minute and received CPR. If we hear anything further, we will let out viewers know." Ummm, it's been reported he is alert and breathing? Fcuking update your viewers FFS.

I'm a bit shocked they broadcast the whole thing. Thank God this happened when it did. Had it been at night or when he was alone it probably would have ended differently.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Grrrr
I was having the same problem with my web browser

My solution was to use the TSN app on my phone, Which is able to cast to the Chromecast on my TV

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belgium/Russia

How is that not offside?
touched the defender's legs, which apparently breaks the offside chain.

TSN muppets pre-game saying that it would be a very difficult challenge for Belgium without de Bruyne.... one they forgot about Hazard and Witzel, but two.... have some respect for their depth...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah watching Erickson get hit with the shock from the AED and then the continued CPR was a lot to take in. Thank god it’s a pro game and they have the equipment and trained staff to save someone’s life hopefully.

Any average adult game he’s dead within 5min. Oddly I’ve thought about purchasing an AED and just having in my soccer bag/car. I know they have them at community centres and perhaps some bigger clubs field houses but as you saw there isn’t a lot of time. It needs to be on the scene very fast. My guess is that’s what kept him alive.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have one and bring it out to each practice and game. Dr. Pat showed us all how to use it (a few times as some of us aren't really top of the class). A very wise investment for players of our vintage. It will save one of our lives.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That, or stick 6 to 8 firefighters on your team like we had for when Tony Hague had his jammer at NAP one night. ;)
Seriously though - I can't tell you how many times having those guys around has come in handy at the pitch in emergencies.
Studs.

I heard the Danish Team Doctor say they got him back on the first defib which is excellent.
Hopefully the damage is minimal and he can play again.
Well done by the medics indeed.

I also loved how the Danes surrounded him and protected him from the cameras.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
celebrate world cup GIF by EA SPORTS FIFA

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those were two fairly soft yellows on Polska. Either could be a yellow, but a bit harsh to get both of those, which completely changed the flow of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts