Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can folks say Portugal was the best team in the tourney? Barely got out of the weakest group in the tourney and was on the easy side of the bracket. Did not play entertaining soccer at all. Happy for Ronaldo that he won it, but no way were they the best team in this tourney. But that's soccer.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Portugal was lucky to make it to the knock out but it was Tonaldo who got them to the knock out round lucky for the new format. They certainly didn't play the best in the tournament but they locked the door pretty damn well today. Griezmann glanced that header wide and that injury time post will haunt them. France was the best team in this tournament in my opinion. Like him or not felt horrible for Ronaldo going out with the injury you always to see the best players in the final. Well done to Portugal for pulling it off in the final without him on for most of the game. Ronaldo just bought Eder and island I bet.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only fun in that game was to see that young man cheer up French fan. As far as soccer it was god fruckin bad. Trace said it I second . They can have the cup if they play that shyt. Nine guys in the box smoke it out for seventy five minutes or more. Cheers to Welsh.Island boys.Pols ,Germans, Croats and Belgians for trying to play full out. Italian coach and Porto coach must have go to same war school.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So apparently you can still win a major tournament by playing not to lose. Boring as fcuk to watch, but it worked.

You have to play to your strengths to get as far into the tournament as possible. Defensive structure and commitment to the game plan is how you beat flash and dash when you can't match up with the other team going forward. That's just the reality and nothing new. Sometimes that gets you a title and that's all that matters. Just ask Greece (2004) and Italy (many times in the World Cup).

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts