Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best part of the two games this weekend was, after all the fake fouls and injuries throughout the games, having a laugh at the Italian get elbowed in the nose, legitimately injured with a nose bleed, and he gets up and trots off to the sideline immediately to get fixed up

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pretty cool.

I remember many moons ago sniffing around a certain jock sniffers forum and said jock sniffers snearing at the way Sounder Fans choreograph their support... and yet here we are with a Euro country being raved about with the same clap the Sounders have been doing at their home ground for years.

Could someone please take these said jock sniffers home to Boundary Road before everyone falls asleep for good?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty cool.

I remember many moons ago sniffing around a certain jock sniffers forum and said jock sniffers snearing at the way Sounder Fans choreograph their support... and yet here we are with a Euro country being raved about with the same clap the Sounders have been doing at their home ground for years.

Could someone please take these said jock sniffers home to Boundary Road before everyone falls asleep for good?

Regs, I think it's just a matter of time before 'You Fat Bastard !!!' catches on :rolleyes: :banghead:

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the Pacific Northwest, home of all things football, and particular crowds and fanatical support......hit snooze button , zzzzzzzzz.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I think it's just a matter of time before 'You Fat Bastard !!!' catches on :rolleyes: :banghead:
What about the "Your not Willie" group in the corner? Every time the opposition get a corner, they jump up with signs saying "Your not Willie".
Does anybody at the games remember, or know who Willie is?
I assume they are talking about Willie Johnston, but that was 40 years ago FFS.
I was embarrassed, as I had relatives at the game from England & they couldn't stop laughing.
They are a real "Bad Ass" bunch of supporters at the Whitecaps.
They even stop for the red light before entering the Terry Fox Plaza, after their March in from Robson Street.
"You Fat Bastard" has just about ran it's course, I hope.
I've heard them called "Fake Supporters" Have to agree, I'm afraid.

"Thank You".
Oh, that's another. LOL

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno, I heard that after a couple of months of in-depth study sessions, they decided "You Fat Bastard" was going to be replaced with "You Sad Bastard."
:rolleyes::D

To be honest, they're trying, fake accents and all, to push away from the corporate culture that has been inflicted on the fans of the other pro teams in this city, where you're told to sit on your hands and nicely hold up your corporately-sponsored signs when requested, told when to clap or cheer, and when you have to sit down. They might not have a clueabout how to really break out of the mould, but they are trying. "You're not Willie" may be as close as we'll get to traditional wit for a while, unfortunately.

FWIW, sticking one's arm out and yelling "who are ya?" doesn't really do it either...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We started a cheer for Perez
"He's our A$$whole, He's our A$$whole" repeat until you get dirty looks.
It's a little complicated but I think given some time it will catch on.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts