Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jurek shyty it is.Them Porto guys have horse shoes. In soccer it is mostly about luck now days ,most teams are very equal. Poland showed well in this years Euro hats off to them for hard work. Zem dobdze Poland.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Freddy - Not sure about the Gerries but the Poland/Ukraine match had a ton of dimes everywhere.
Even my wife was complimenting the wide array of splendid birds at that match, especially the Poles, which was like a 3 v 1 ratio.
Which had me totally aroused of course...

Polska - Not too shabby mate. ;)
I was just ranking the talent. There were some pretty hot Poles and Ukes, but for me, they just didn't get the boner icon nearly as much as the Icies, Hungies, Swedes and Germans. It could have something to do with my childhood. My best friend's mom was a Pole and she was a hard woman. I dated a girl who looked a lot like her for a bit (smokin' bod), but I had to break up with her cause her face looked so much like her.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The announcer in the Wales/Belgium game after the Welsh 3rd goal

"I guess this is what shock feels like, Steve. This is absolutely astonishing!"

Amazing!

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really pleased for the Welsh today....really goes to show what a team rather than a handful of supposed stars (England) can achieve. Thought it was a decent game to watch and the ref did well not buying into Hazard diving about........what price Iceland v Wales final ...that would be awesome!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One game at the time Franchise one game at the time. Belgians booked it too but it was not to be. Game luck is huge now. I hope Azzuri kicks shnell shnell boys today it will be impossible to talk to guys on Comercial. Hard task it will be. You will see bunker counter attack hoping that Contti and Boban guys pull it off. I hope Contti does not have a hart attack on the side line. Nuts nuts.
Welsh look like Germans they might meat in the final. What a game that would be. Welsh will stay in Euro Union and Scotts will also do. In my opinion Brits made a biggest mistake getting out.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
One game at the time Franchise one game at the time. Belgians booked it too but it was not to be. Game luck is huge now. I hope Azzuri kicks shnell shnell boys today it will be impossible to talk to guys on Comercial. Hard task it will be. You will see bunker counter attack hoping that Contti and Boban guys pull it off. I hope Contti does not have a hart attack on the side line. Nuts nuts.
Welsh look like Germans they might meat in the final. What a game that would be. Welsh will stay in Euro Union and Scotts will also do. In my opinion Brits made a biggest mistake getting out.
This was a nice tactical game. A bit sad for the lost to Germany in penalties. Very unusual to have Ozil, Muller, and Scheweinsteger to miss.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer coach nerves were big factor in PK's.It really doe not matter how you win as long as you do. Guys in Austria,Germany and Croatia, and Paru will not go to work tomorrow. Beer will be selling hard and fast.
Over all it was a good game. Italy gave it all but PK's are PK"s. Better luck next time. Muhh shell again in top four. All is goot.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Portugal have booked tickets to the final. I think they're in row 11...

Italy were not hard done by, especially when the only sniff they got was from Boateng's brain fart. Would Giovinco have made a difference for them? Don't know, but to my mind Conti's still an ass for his attitude toward a player who could definitely have helped.

The scoreline yesterday was much more about Kroos' piss-poor dead ball deliveries and Muller's non-presence than anything else. Ze Germans had the run of the field and should have finished better.

It was nice and quiet at Il Centro last night...:p

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer coach nerves were big factor in PK's.It really doe not matter how you win as long as you do. Guys in Austria,Germany and Croatia, and Paru will not go to work tomorrow. Beer will be selling hard and fast.
Over all it was a good game. Italy gave it all but PK's are PK"s. Better luck next time. Muhh shell again in top four. All is goot.
Yes. I think that you are right. Nerves take a toll on even the best players.
Iceland journey comes to an end. What a story!! The little country that could (ehem reminiscent of Campo). I was cheering for them, but France was so superior.

France versus Germany is an advanced final. Whoever wins this game will beat Portugal/Wales. Likely we will have another German championship.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Except no one was cheering for Campo :rolleyes:
Perhaps not on the TTP, but certainly others that do not usually relate to you.

By the way, I am impressed that you have not banned the account by now as your friend @Walks suggested. Finally Freedom of speech is respected. You just have to improve a little on not resorting to the personal attacks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB premier is trying hard to prove that local soccer can be better, the trouble is no young man can make it any where unless the join usless HPL to have a chance.
Euro clubs have head show of tons good soccer to see, country like Iceland made it tells you that mob runs Canadian soccer and only likes making money off of kids.
There is no way forward with three clubs in MLS and maybe six Candian kids on the rosters. Soccer Coach has good ideas but BC does not let it develop. Money runs out and a new dream is on.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps not on the TTP, but certainly others that do not usually relate to you.

By the way, I am impressed that you have not banned the account by now as your friend @Walks suggested. Finally Freedom of speech is respected. You just have to improve a little on not resorting to the personal attacks.
Fcuk, you're such a cnut. Is that personal?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts