Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2016

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw is out.

France with a pass in the group stages is my thoughts.
Platini obviously able to get the fix in on time before he got busted...:rolleyes: :D

Off to the Cote D'Azur in June baby. :cool:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really see it as a big deal. Giovinco was never a starter for Italy or Juve when he played in Serie A.

If Cody Hodgson went and lit up the German Hockey League we would be clamoring for his inclusion in Team Canada at the Olympics?

Cody Hodgson lol awesome

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really see it as a big deal. Giovinco was never a starter for Italy or Juve when he played in Serie A.

If Cody Hodgson went and lit up the German Hockey League we would be clamoring for his inclusion in Team Canada at the Olympics?

Austin Mathews played in Europe and made the USA team. Haha

Giovinco is at the top of his game and should have made that team. I thought he played really well in the couple of qualifiers he played as well.

The MLS jab was uncalled for.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When a player leaves their own country they know the risks of not making the national team. Especially when one leaves leaves Italy for NA.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When a player leaves their own country they know the risks of not making the national team. Especially when one leaves leaves Italy for NA.

Absolutely. As much as many North American's think that the MLS is a comparable league to the Premiership, La Liga or the Bundesliga, it's not even close. Giovinco is MLS' best player by a longshot but in a massive pool of Italians that are all playing Serie A & Champions League every week, it's a different level. I wasn't surprised that he was ommitted from the 30 man provisional squad in the least.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Bradley Wright Phillips. He should be on England!

I watched the Champions league final and then the Whitecaps game right after. No comparison. MLS all the way.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Bradley Wright Phillips. He should be on England!

I watched the Champions league final and then the Whitecaps game right after. No comparison. MLS all the way.
This better be sacastic or I am at a loss for words... No wonder I worry for the future of Canadian Footy?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts