Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EURO 2012 Groups & Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hart gave him a wee slight push in the back when they were celebrating in front of him.
He's a tit and glad to see him lose.

Thats said, WTF was Hart thinking on the 2nd goal?
Get off your line man and pick that off or at least challenge it and shove your fists through the guys head!
He headed that in just within the 6 unchallenged on the back post.
He has lots to prove before he's mentioned in Casillas or Buffon's class IMHO.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hart gave him a wee slight push in the back when they were celebrating in front of him.
He's a tit and glad to see him lose.

Thats said, WTF was Hart thinking on the 2nd goal?
Get off your line man and pick that off or at least challenge it and shove your fists through the guys head!
He headed that in just within the 6 unchallenged on the back post.
He has lots to prove before he's mentioned in Casillas or Buffon's class IMHO.

What was Hart doing? Don't you mean Lescott, where was he running too?

THEO THEO THEO

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Russia out. Shocked. Feel bad for Kouragounis (sp?), he didn't deserve the yellow that causes him to miss the QF. Are they able to rescind yellows in the Euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
head to head is a bullshit way of deciding things. Can't stand those slimeball Greeks

Head to Head is by far the best way to decide it. I'm not even going to debate why. It's a no-brainer.

As far as those "slimeball" Greeks, that is your opinion. I will say this, a country of ten million continually keeps qualifying for Euro and World Cup. They sustain a high-paying professional league in more sports than just football.

If I make a comment utilizing the word "slimeball" as an adjective, I would venture that I would have some past experience to justify the word used in the context you have. They were better than Russia today and deserve the result. They were screwed in every game this competition so far and yet they're through. Taking all that into account makes your opinion to me on this particular day not valid and pretty stupid.

What do you think? Before you answer.......think!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand the comment either Ballbaby. Head to head is by far the best way of deciding these things. Yes they got a break again with the goal, but they should have had a pk and they also hit a post. I'm not a fan of the way they sat back the whole second half when they probably could have killed the game off, but at the end of the day the result counts and they are through.

Now I must go off and sacrifice something as they play the Germans next.

P.S. Go Ukraine Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0