Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EURO 2012 Groups & Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally didn't like Stecklenbergs positioning on the second goal, he needs to get off that line and take away the angle(which was very tight). Perhaps a keeper has a better read on that. I also thought we needed the save against Denmark, hard to get those legs closed I guess.

I believe he has to make both those saves. Totally different game if he does. When you consider the goalies they have on the bench it has to be frustrating for the players to see soft ones like that go in.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love watching Robben play, not his diving and selfishness, but his ability to run and dribble etc... but he has to left out of the starting XI imho. Play Rafa out wide or something... I wonder if the Sneijder pregame comments about ego's were directed at Robben?

He's choked bigtime in the CL Finale for Bayern, and in hindsight of the last two Euro matches and his shooting from everywhere instead of demonstrating patience etc and looking for the glory himself... it just bugs me.

I have a tough time thinking anyone in this tourney so far has the stuff to compete with Zee Germans.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love watching Robben play, not his diving and selfishness, but his ability to run and dribble etc... but he has to left out of the starting XI imho. Play Rafa out wide or something... I wonder if the Sneijder pregame comments about ego's were directed at Robben?

He's choked bigtime in the CL Finale for Bayern, and in hindsight of the last two Euro matches and his shooting from everywhere instead of demonstrating patience etc and looking for the glory himself... it just bugs me.

I have a tough time thinking anyone in this tourney so far has the stuff to compete with Zee Germans.

Lahm enjoyed playing against him.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Fcuk, Ireland is filled with talent from the EPL.........the greatest league in the world according to most on here. WBA/Wolves/Stoke.......the list goes on and on.

Let's hope the Irish keep the score down tomorrow against Spain. Please.

Don't forget the LA Galaxy.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So mathematically the Irish are the first to be eliminated but would have won Americian Idol.

But, the Irish are classically poor at math, and with the amount of booze they consume, they won't figure this out till mid-day tomorrow.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish pride took a kick in the dink today! That was hard to watch.
The least they could do is take out Italy and save some face in this tourney.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be worse swamp donkey. Imagine not qualifying for a major tournament since 98, just ask JBN or RF, or worse yet imagine being English. The Irish came they partied and had a good time nothing to be embarrassed about.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be worse swamp donkey. Imagine not qualifying for a major tournament since 98, just ask JBN or RF, or worse yet imagine being English. The Irish came they partied and had a good time nothing to be embarrassed about.

And they still have another game to party/commiserate at yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have my morning free with my wife at work and my kid in preschool till 11:30 and the game has been postponed due to bad weather! Just my luck???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0