Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2012 FINALS

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spain Vs Italy

Italy definitely the "darkhorse" but they looked very strong against Germany. Spain is always class but Italy did look the better of the 2 in the group game imo. Im going with Spain in PK's (just because I want them to win) but it would not shock me at all to see Italy take this. Does super Mario have more tricks up his sleeve? Can't wait till Sunday.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italia to win.
They are looking stronger as the tourney progresses.
Dominated group D winners England.
Handled group B winners Germany.

They are playing nice football. A well balanced team. Midfield are solid, goaltending is good, and our offense is a threat.
Cassano is creating lots and doesn't get enough credit as Balo, Pirlo and Buffon are eating up the medias attention.
Cassano is the connection piece and the way he spun out of 3 defenders closing him down, to set up the first goal against Germany was world class.

To me, Italia is playing the most entertaining football of the tourney. They attack, take chances as a whole, and not diving as much as others.

4 stars for a reason

Forza Azzurri

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do agree that Italy dominated England, but England haven't had a strong game all tourny.
Cassano definitely has played great but if that defender lunged any further he would be doing the splits.
Italy is looking stronger and Spain is looking the same, its going to be a great final either way. Spain please win so we don't have to hear about this win for Italy for another 4 years. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favourite game of the tourney was when they played each other early in the group stage.

I'm hoping for another cracker.

Forza Italia :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My money is going on.......no idea to be honest.....but Regs who is that in the picture? :) Tre-men-dous.

Let's hope for an entertaining final......I'll be at Doolins with Reedie enjoying the festivities. God bless long weekends and summer holidays. Vegas in just over a week.....Oh yah.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spain are pretty good when they want to be, what more else is there to say?
Wow maybe?

1 goal against and 12 goals scored all tourny, not bad.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was actually a good game until Motta got injured.I don't believe Italy were going to win, but I did enjoy it up until that point. Well done to Spain and Italy

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was actually a good game until Motta got injured.I don't believe Italy were going to win, but I did enjoy it up until that point. Well done to Spain and Italy

Completely agree, for the first 60 minutes it was a great final. First 15 minutes Spain was on a different planet not allowing Italy to touch the ball and got the much deserved lead. For the next 45 minutes it was a back and forth game with Spain finishing another brilliant move and Italy not capitalizing on 2-3 great opportunities from di Natalie. But at the end of the day if your not first you're last Ricky Bobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts