Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the qualifying is over and the tournament is coming fast, time for a Euro thread.

Groups

Group A
Portugal
Greece
Spain
Russia

Group B
France
England
Switzerland
Croatia

Group C
Sweden
Bulgaria
Denmark
Italy

Group D
Czech Republic
Latvia
Germany
Netherlands

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matches

Grp A Portugal-Greece 12/06 Porto
Grp A Spain-Russia 12/06 Faro-Loulé
Grp B Switzerland-Croatia 13/06 Leiria
Grp B France-England 13/06 Lisbon
Grp C Denmark-Italy 14/06 Guimarães
Grp C Sweden-Bulgaria 14/06 Lisbon
Grp D Czech Republic-Latvia 15/06 Aveiro
Grp D Germany-Netherlands 15/06 Porto
Grp A Greece-Spain 16/06 Porto
Grp A Russia-Portugal 16/06 Lisbon
Grp B England-Switzerland 17/06 Coimbra
Grp B Croatia-France 17/06 Leiria
Grp C Bulgaria-Denmark 18/06 Braga
Grp C Italy-Sweden 18/06 Porto
Grp D Latvia-Germany 19/06 Porto
Grp D Netherlands-Czech Republic 19/06 Aveiro
Grp A Spain-Portugal 20/06 Lisbon
Grp A Russia-Greece 20/06 Faro-Loulé
Grp B Croatia-England 21/06 Lisbon
Grp B Switzerland-France 21/06 Coimbra
Grp C Italy-Bulgaria 22/06 Guimarães
Grp C Denmark-Sweden 22/06 Porto
Grp D Netherlands-Latvia 23/06 Braga
Grp D Germany-Czech Republic 23/06 Lisbon
25 Winner A-Runner-up B 24/06 Lisbon
26 Winner B-Runner-up A 25/06 Lisbon
27 Winner C-Runner-up D 26/06 Faro-Loulé
28 Winner D-Runner-up C 27/06 Porto
29 Winner Match 25-Winner Match 27 30/06 Lisbon
30 Winner Match 26-Winner Match 28 01/07 Porto
31 Winner Match 29-Winner Match 30 04/07 Lisbon

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
France vs England
Germany vs Netherlands

Those are 2 quality first game matches!

Anyone from TTP going to Portugal next summer?

Cheers,

~Regs.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been reading some Croatian Ultra supporter sites and it seems Croatian's are learning IRA songs for the game against England. :D

You'll Never Beat The Irish!! (rep)

I, I, I.R.A **** the Queen and the UK
I, I, I.R.A **** the Queen and the UK

We Will Not Be Mastered By You Protestant Bastards

We All Live in a Catholic Reigime,
A Catholic Reigime,
A Catholic Reigime,
We All Live in a Catholic Reigime,
We Hate The Queen,
The Pope is Supreme

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good one.....

I'm sure your chants, taken as they are from Protestant chants except with the words cunningly switched around, will have a profoundly upsetting affect on the English players and fans. Particularly since all English players and fans in Portugal will be, quite obviously, Protestants.

The only redeeming feature of your 'contravershal' post is that it contains TTP's first unintentional pisstake of 2004.

If, that is, you're willing to make such a concession to your conceit.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Will be in Lisbon for England v. Croatia. Sitting in Category 2, England support.

See you there? We can have a sing song.........

Buckfast

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions of Lisbon...... or thereabouts.......

Buckfast,

Save me a seat. I'm delighted you've conceded to your Britishness and turned your back on that Eastern-European nonsense. Perhaps it's conceited of me to say, but you always seemed far more Welsh than Croat. I'm simply being honest about my conceit, mind you.

Sheps mentioned something about Portugal this summer but you know what he's like, always going off on tangents about Southern European countries when he's had a few acoholic dandelion and burdocks in him. I should concede, though, that he could well have been talking about Euro 2004.

I should but I fcuking well won't. My complacence, my outrecuidance if you like, is simply too great.

At least I'm being honest.

P.S. what the blooody hell's that shower of holy rollers masquerading as your Rangers playing at? Fcuking objectionable. The virtuous side of Glasgow should consider doing what Celtic did........ ensure their best player is an Englishman who's not good enough to play in England and stop fannying about with Latino-types. Simple.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a good idea, Buckfast, but just in case you end up in the stands with the Red and White Checks, you'd better learn these songs...

ljepa Nasa

mojoj lijepoj

-Od Slavonije, Like i Zagorja, Istre i Primorja, do Dalmacije
samo tebe volim ja, samo tebe volim ja o Hrvatska

O hrvatska hrvatska, plavo more jadransko, zlatno zito slavonsko, lijepa nasa za sve hvala dosli smo do portugal...

-Neka pati koga smeta
Hrvatska je prvak svijeta

All songs will end with "You'll never beat the Irish!"

If you have trouble with the language, just clap along with the rest of the Irish and Scottish...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ensure their best player is an Englishman who's not good enough to play in England and stop fannying about with Latino-types.

Larsson and Balde are English? Hmmmm.....

Fasty, why the fcuk would Man. U be after Liam Miller who doesn't even make Celtic's starting line-up? Fcuking Ferguson doesn't have a clue.

CDK, I don't agree too much with that 'chant', except for the part about the queen. Otherwise, not appropriate for TTP. Protestants are good people. Except Mr. England. He is very questionable......;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think that 'chant' will really catch on with the Croatian supporters. The only ones who may try it will be the Ultras (skinhead/hooligans). They will most likely never get to Portugal.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not Balde or Larsson......

Chris Sutton was the best player on the park yesterday from what I saw. I admit I spent more time flicking over to the Watford Chelsea match and picking at loose skin on my foot but Sutton impressed, particularly in defence.
He shut down the Rangers attacking threat on his tod.

Please remember I categorically refuse to use ironic faces. They're not aesthetically pleasing.

Like Fernaneranorinoernando Ricksen.

And you're right, Ferguson hasn't a clue. How else can you explain Eric Eric Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba Djemba, and Kleberson?

They're both pants.

Still, at least they're from Lancashire.

I look forward to the imminent Euro 2004, 'Our skins could batter your skins' thread.

God Save the Queen.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benders like Beckham

Gay old time for England England will receive support from an unlikely quarter when they play Croatia in Euro 2004 - the Croatian gay community. The group has vowed to change its allegiance following some comments attributed to national coach Otto Baric. The 71-year-old said in an interview he would never pick a homosexual: "There is no place for homosexuality in my team. Homosexuality is not good." We assume David Beckham will become a particular favourite.

Croat Ultras my arse. Fcuk was Davor Suker if not a bender?

Poofs, the lot of 'em.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can just see it now. Fastshow and Buckfast sitting in Category 2, England support, having a sing song with the 7 people that make up Croatia's gay population. Bet they can't wait to get their arses pinched.

HA!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia's New Kit? Fcuking 'ell

I really hope this is a pisstake.... Nike is supposed unveil Croatia's new kit on Feb 3d but a Spanish soccer site seems to have got the new design already, apparently.

Go ahead. Have your fun....

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Croatia's New Kit? Fcuking 'ell

CDK said:
I really hope this is a pisstake.... Nike is supposed unveil Croatia's new kit on Feb 3d but a Spanish soccer site seems to have got the new design already, apparently.

Go ahead. Have your fun....
That isn't even fun CDK! What's with your people? Get the fcuk on a plane and get over there and sort them out. Take a Sportstown Jersey with you and show them what real kit is about.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God!

Well, Nike did the right thing and went back to the origional design. This is sexy.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nelly Furtado pens official song for European soccer championship
at 2:35 on April 6, 2004, EST.

LISBON, Portugal (AP) - Nelly Furtado is going back to her roots.

Furtado, the daughter of immigrant parents from Portugal's mid-Atlantic Azores Islands, has written the official song for the European soccer championship being held in Portugal this summer. She'll perform at a ceremony before the tournament final in Lisbon on July 4.

Furtado, 25, grew up in Victoria, B.C. She won a Grammy Award for the song I'm Like a Bird, from her album Whoa, Nelly.

Furtado's song, announced by Euro 2004 organizers Monday, is called Forca, a Portuguese word that means "strength" or "let's do it."

"It's about love of the game, love of life, love of sport," Furtado said in pre-recorded remarks shown at a Lisbon news conference.

Euro 2004 officials said the song, in English, will be released as a single. Furtado also plans to produce a version in Portuguese, they said.

The three-week European championship involves 16 national teams and is held every four years in a European country.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts