Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Qualifiers

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
qué?

I don't know what Max was watching in his living room but it sure as hell wasn't the same England side that was on in mine. England were atrocious and Sven should go back to being an ugly Swedish philanderer with Ulrika, seemingly the only thing he's any good at. Seaman hasn't been good enough for about two years now, the Macedonians ran the middle of the park, Beckham tried to do everything himself at the expense of his side, Michael Owen was a non-event and only ever scores Stan Smyl-esque goals these days off his arse from inside the six yard box, and one of few players who impressed (ie: wasn't completely fcuking useless) was Wayne Bridge who, old Sven, in his imperial wisdom, took off far too early. The linesman also had a shocker.

The pitch looked good.

In so many ways it was liking watching playground football except not nearly half as interesting. As much as Brooking and the insufferable John Motson (Q:Well, Trevor, what do England have to do to come out of this with all three points? A: Well, John, they have to score more goals than the Macedonians) tried to make it seem like a pulsating game of top flight international football, even Motson's apoplexies couldn't make this one any good. Fcuking shocking.

I'm just glad I'm Welsh.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow:

Congrats on your Welshness. That means you are also an excellent rugby player by default. More congrats.

I am back in London for more punishment (traffic, pollution, garbage). I have signed with a well-coached, "Nu-Edge" side out of Isleworth. Hopefully our leagues will interlock and I'll see you one Sunday morning.

As regards to England, I still think they looked better than they have for a while (my review is all relative), and I enjoyed watching the game from my living room in Ealing on Wednesday much more than Saturday's match. But I would have preferred watching Wales.

And Ulrika should go back to getting roughed up by whoever that mystery man is. She's looking more used than a white plastic Tesco bag blowin' along the North Circular road.

max

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ealing Broadway..........Acton Town.

Blinkers, Being Welsh, lest ye forget I can also sing like Aled Jones and pass syphillis from barnyard animals onto humans.

So your new side in Isleworth (where the fcuk is that, by the way. I live in Sarf London, not West) is well coached. So, a step up from Kurgan and his ilk, then.

I don't play Sunday league. Though I'm open to offers. For football too.

It pleases me no end to know that I wasn't the only sad cnut who stayed in last night watching 'Inside Ulrika' or whatever the fcuk it was called on Channel 4. Go Canada.

See you at The Maple Leaf.

I still think England were/are shite.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and another fcuking thing while we're at it.........

When was the last time you followed International rugby? Wales haven't been any good at that since Regs was on the Whitecaps' books as a boy. Yeah, it's been that long.

Interesting you should mention Tesco bags. And blowing on the North Circular. I won't tell you why, it just is. Isn't it, Jinks?

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Leaf ...

Sorry to interupt you two poncy English twats, but I was taken back by Fastshow's reference to "the maple leaf". I can only assume you're refering to the pseudo-authentic pub round the corner from Covent Garden. If so, you should be ashamed of yourself for even considering setting foot in that place. Apart from the fact they happen to serve Molson on Tap, and have photos of lumberjacks on the walls, one struggles to find the Canadianna in that place. Little or no Canadian music is played, rarely a hockey game to found on the Telly, and the entire cnuting staff are backpacking fcuking Aussies. Memories of Canada? I think not.

Willy McBeenThere

Now ... back to your Sunday leagues and super market whores ...

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

MacFcuk, Surely not playing Canadian music is a good reason to go to a pub. You’re right, though, the Maple Leaf in Covent Garden is about as Canadian as Tomasz Radzinski.

Next time you’re over I’ll take you to the new Canadian shop in Covent Garden wherein one can procure Aunt Jemima’s maple syrup and, wait for it, Robin Hood flour. Quite why anyone would import Canadian flour to the UK is anyone’s guess. Quite why anyone would buy it is a better question, perhaps.

This probably belongs more in one of the Captain’s litany of betting threads but it might be better served here to try and steer this thread back on track. Fcuking Max. After last Wednesday’s debacle, Sven must surely be regretting his decision to field a near 40-year-old who won’t lift his legs even when his missus has the hoover out. Not a bad little joke but surely one that would go over Seaman’s head. Will Hill offered 6-4 that Seaman would be in the England starting line-up against the might of Liechtenstein while Bet365 offered 5-4 that he wouldn’t be. Had I been quicker-thinking I would have snapped up both. Sadly…………

And another thing while I’m up; it’s hard to remember Sol Campbell, who traps the ball farther than I can kick it (if you saw one of the Macedonian goals) finding another England shirt on Wednesday. Utter cack and no wonder Southgate almost threw a wobbly and walked off the side a la Buckfast.

Forza Wales.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rich........

That's rich coming from you, slump buster. I don't need to steal material.

It oozes out of every pore.

As far as the material goes, it stems from a conversation had earlier in the canteen with the company joker. He doesn't see the need for Robin Hood flour either.

You've always been a cnut.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts