Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Championship Pool

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm definitely in especially as Regs is paying my fee :D

I'll make my picks as soon as I confer with Sven, he's got a good scouting report on the Croats - fcuking awful :D

Should be a great tourny this year .......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick reminder to everyone that today is the deadline to get your picks and and payment in (at this point, paypal is your only option)...

Which reminds me to get my own picks in :rolleyes:

Go Cameroon Go,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been informed that both of your picks are in there and they will make sure you are paid up later (assuming BJB made both payments by paypal there are no worries) as cside17 is away in Ireland.

Cheers,

~Regs.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guy's I havee all your pool entries, once I stop laughing at Englands choke, I will get everything updated.

I had to goto Ireland for a family funeral, and just got back last night. We hope to have a spreadsheet updated tonight, but it may be tomorrow, before it is completed.

Captain Liam say's Hello!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
Guy's I havee all your pool entries, once I stop laughing at Englands choke, I will get everything updated.

I had to goto Ireland for a family funeral, and just got back last night. We hope to have a spreadsheet updated tonight, but it may be tomorrow, before it is completed.

Captain Liam say's Hello!

Cheers, C-Side. I'm sorry to hear about the family loss. I was speaking to Uncle Liam yesterday.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well finally caught up!

All the details can be found at www.covesidefc.com . Not many from TTP signed up :( Here's the list

Luch
JBJ
CDK
Sir M
Walks
Regs
Depotayo
Cside17

Good luck to all.

You will receive an email with the details also!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cside,

Am I still tied at the top after the last round? I *think* I still have a shot... if Totti gets his suspension lifted or something like that :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I still have a shot at the "big" pool championship and will win it if the following occurs:

Van Nistelrooy scores at least 3 more goals in the potential 2 games he has remaining;

5 goals or less are scored total in the remaining 3 games (there have been 72 goals scored so far and my prediction was 77);

Holland makes the final but does not win it;

I've contacted the proper authoritities in the Scandinavian Coalition of Making Things Happen so I should be good to go :D

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good lord Regs,

What did you use to figure that out. A Cray supercomputer.

Are you sure it doesn't have to rain for the final.

:D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhh, well that makes it interesting. :D

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TTP Pool Winnings[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1st Place[/font]

• [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Choice of 40% of TTP entry fees collected or 2 Celtic/Chelsea in Seattle tix ($170 CND value)[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-year TTP Premium Membership[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2nd Place[/font]

• [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remaining of choices offered for 1st place[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-year TTP Premium Membership[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3rd Place[/font]

• [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Molson Canadian Waterproof Jacket[/font]

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts