Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EURO '04 - Group C

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone sub Vierri please!!!

Wow this guy gets more open chances then Beckham on the Spanish women. Vierri should have hat trick already and it's only half time...

Give him a seat by Totti in the stands and they would be dominating teams!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, a nicely proped tv out on the patio for this match... I had to wipe my flat screen off with 'grease' cleaner after watching those Wops sprall all over the pitch. :D

The goal, was interesting to say the least...

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, for those of you who are having Totti withdrawls, here's a little arcade game to add to the list.

http://www.giava.com/sputott/

Hit 11 Denmark player and watch Totti leave with his bird Ilary (or whatever her name is).

Cheers.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew Denmark and Sweden would advance ahead of Italy in this group. Croatia played both Sweden and Denmark in friendly's prior the Euro's and even though Croatia took the piss out of them both it was obvious they both had just a little bit more class than the Italians.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That wasn't a prediction you stupid fcuking sausage swallowing idiot. It was just a list of teams to choose from you dumb suspender and knicker wearing pervert.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, in other words, you either (a) start threads that you have no opinion on, or (b) start a thread, wait for actual results to come in at which point you bravely announce that you knew it would be that way right from the start.

You're brilliant in your simplicity. Be sure to let me know what tomorrow's 6-49 numbers are: I'll need to know what ticket I should have bought. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
So, in other words, you either (a) start threads that you have no opinion on, or (b) start a thread, wait for actual results to come in at which point you bravely announce that you knew it would be that way right from the start.

You're brilliant in your simplicity. Be sure to let me know what tomorrow's 6-49 numbers are: I'll need to know what ticket I should have bought. :rolleyes:

I start threads to collect tokens. All the teams I listed are in alphabetical order the way I cut and pasted them from UEFA.com. I asked who will win the group.... My recent reply about knowing all along who would qualify was to get some idiot to post in the thread I started so I could get more tokens...I'm saving up to buy a new username, well actually to change it to my origional username 'CDKid'.

Here's one for you.

You are...

A) a fcuken idiot
B) a fcuken German idiot
C) a fcuken ugly idiot

Go on then, give it a go....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright then . . .
Donate 06-23-2004 10:47 AM 0% 1 1.02 CDK
With this fat donation, my post(s) in your magical thread makes it a tidy little score for you. But what will you do once you've changed your name? Save up some more to get it . . . . ooooooh . . . italized? Imagine that -- you'll be the envy of all TTPers. Even Regs. I mean, he could do it at the touch of a button, but he'd still envy the satisfaction you'll get of conquering Token-Saving Mountain.

Climb away kid, climb away. And when you get there . . . I knew you would.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I should get this thread back on topic before it's gets closed.

Sweden and Denmark deserved to go through simply because the Italians had their chance to beat both teams and didn't. There.

KNVB, if didn't know you were married I'd think you were Keepers lover.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK dont' get KNVB mad now. He said he's buying us beers when Croatia and Slurrey play this fall!!

:)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's going to have to buy me two cases for censoring my post... In the 15 years I've been associated with TTP I've never had a post censored. Is this a sign of things to come here?

I've posted pictures of hermaphrodites, Greek animal molestation, hairy women (which Ballbaby loved), Fastshow in a fat peoples orgy, Buckfast in a keepers uniform... I've made suggestions like Regs lying about having a girlfriend, Captain Shamrock of placing bets while intoxicated ($500 on a dog?? something like that anyway) and RUFC of being flaming homosexuals... Never have I had a post censored...

On second thought, Knvb can keep his beer. I don't want it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Seedy! It was more than an authorized edit and you know exactly the fcuk why. In case you don't, I'll tell you... it was totally offside. No need to get personal because keeper cracked you one. Before you empty your crib you may want to consider keeping one of those toys to play with later.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right oh mighty moderator.

Btw, that wasn't a shot at Keeper. It was a shot at you. You just didn't read it correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts