[ESPN NFL Guru] Vinny, George look their age in Cowboys' victory

ArticleBot

Est
Jul 20, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parcells to take 'close' look at waiver wireIRVING, Texas (Ticker) -- Tony Romo left no doubt as to who the
Dallas Cowboys' backup quarterback is.Romo had a near-flawless game as the Cowboys ended their
preseason with a 24-20 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.Trying to hold off rookie and former baseball player Drew Henson
for the job to back up the 40-year-old Vinny Testaverde, Romo
was the favorite entering Thursday's contest.Romo all but cemented the job as he went 12-of-14 for 141 yards,
including a 15-yard...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=240902006&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who didn't see this coming? Henson was diabolical vs the Titans. Just one question though...Who exactly is Romo?

Ralph Wiggum

Est
Jun 10, 2004
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
undrafted second year guy, never taken a snap in a game I believe. No biggie, either Vinnie plays 13 plus games or there will be someone brought in, both Joe Romo and Henson are a little bit away from any significant time.

Dapotayto

Est
Oct 2, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ralph Wiggum said:
both Joe Romo and Henson are a little bit away from any significant time.
Are you referring to jail-time or playing-time? This is the Cowboys we are talking about, after all.

sensei_hanson

Est
Jun 29, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's great this guy can keep a series of thriving bbq rib franchises going while beating out Henson for the backup job in Dallas. Talk about multi-tasking.

Unfortunately, poor little Ralphly Wiggum seems a tad confused....Joe Romo is the guy who hosts Fear Factor.

Your last name is Garelli?
-sensei.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts