Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

England's Good Luck Thread

calics

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it I get so excited when England is getting set to play? :confused:

This will definitely be a game to watch (I will probably say that every time England plays~sue me). Before you start with the banter about how England failed to defeat France and Croatia came up victorious, ask yourself this: If Gerrard had not made that dodgy back pass would it still be all about how France is the toughest team to defeat. They couldn't get a decent shot on goal in 90 minutes, doesn't that say something?

Croatia needs the win if they have any hopes of continuing on, so the pressure will be more heavily on them. The success of the Owen/ Rooney duo will prove to be some terrific battles, with Simic trying (emphasis trying) to go man to man with Owen and Kovac attempting to tackle the physical and mental strength of Rooney. Croatia’s hopes in central midfield with Rosso will quickly be soured by Gerrard and Lampard. Don’t get me wrong this will not be a cake walk Croatia has the sort of defenders that will make it their business to make it highly uncomfortable for England. There will be no better time for Owen to get off the mark and show the world what he can do.

:D Lets Go England :D

Lita

~ps a word to Scotland WTF keep you stinkin' flag. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0