Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

England U17s

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone catch some of the games? I watched the a few of the games and was very impressed with England overall.

But then they won and a bunch of the players ran around crazy and took off their jerseys to expose some kind of new man-bra. wtf? I was surprised they didn't apply a little eye liner and put on their high heels Since when did the team become a bunch of outed cross dressers? It made me think of Brandy Chastain after her winning PK years ago

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone catch some of the games? I watched the a few of the games and was very impressed with England overall.

But then they won and a bunch of the players ran around crazy and took off their jerseys to expose some kind of new man-bra. wtf? I was surprised they didn't apply a little eye liner and put on their high heels Since when did the team become a bunch of outed cross dressers? It made me think of Brandy Chastain after her winning PK years ago

They hold a small device in the back pouch that monitors data regarding their game.
When hooked up to the computer, they can tell how far you have run, how many times you have sprinted, how much you walk etc.
The data gives the coach stats on who is working hardest & who could do more.
It also measures things to give them their level of fitness.
I can't believe you're asking this.
I thought it was a win-up.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They hold a small device in the back pouch that monitors data regarding their game.
When hooked up to the computer, they can tell how far you have run, how many times you have sprinted, how much you walk etc.
The data gives the coach stats on who is working hardest & who could do more.
It also measures things to give them their level of fitness.
I can't believe you're asking this.
I thought it was a win-up.

Okay, but couldn't they put that in their jock strap, boots, socks, shorts or pretty much anything other than a bloody bra? Why not make it mandatory for every soccer player to wear the Torres and now Davies girly headband - surely that could capture what they are thinking; and while your at it you might as well get a matching mani-pedi with your team's colors. Should I go on?

Last edited:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts