Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

stokedonfooty

Dec 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you ever thought about taking your passion for soccer and applying it to a career? Are you a tech savvy individual or a video game enthusiast? If so, VMC has some Quality Assurance opportunities that may be for you! Based out of a state of the art facility in Burnaby, this AAA video game company is a leader in the industry. The studio has a lot to offer all employees, with in-house arcade, gym, newly renovated cafeteria, soccer pitch and more! There’s always lots of activities to keep you occupied during breaks away from participating in the development of the greatest soccer title in video games today. VMC has opportunities ranging from entry level to experienced. VMC is looking for individuals who have a great attention for detail, are self-starters, have strong communication skills and (ideally) some previous QA experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume to matthewmal@vmc.com today!
Rate: TDB based on experience and role
Hours: Fulltime (Overtime eligible)
Length of contract depends on project ( 8 – 12+ months)

stokedonfooty

Dec 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@stokedonfooty - what are the working hours? any flexibility there or strictly "9 to 5"?
@Regs 9-5:30pm is the typical work day, with overtime opportunities in the summer time. Some flexibility can be made in special circumstances, for instance a few local soccer coaches have worked in the past and accommodations have been made to allow for them to make matches/training etc. Best to contact matthewmal@vmc.com for further details!

stokedonfooty

Dec 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@akslop - of course! Virgins too, feel free to submit your resume to matthewmal@vmc.com ! No judgement, but usually those who lead with such statements are compensating for something... just typin'

The lady doth protest too much, methinks ;)

-Bill Shakespeare

Thanks. I'm good but If u must know I was inquiring on Behalf of my Ex wife.

She is not a virgin (The Milk man Can Vouch for me).

On Our Divorce papers, under irreconcilable differences ( she liked fcuking the milk man, I wasnt much a fan of it) hence the differences part, she has put voluntarily unemployed. (My bank account can vouch for that part)

She basically sits around all day with a remote in her hand all day and posts every opinion and thought on facebook of every thing she see's from a sitting position and collects a cheque for it.

Maybe a bit over qualified for the job?

Reactions: GoF

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts