Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Edmonton 2005 World Masters Games

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a mixed bag of Vancouver and Victoria players going as Canucks FC in the 45+ group. Seems like quite a good squad. We played a Gorge FC group going in the 30+ side last weekend.

Draw is apparently now out July 4th. Interesting to see who we play, hopefully, not all Americans and Cdn teams.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
There is a mixed bag of Vancouver and Victoria players going as Canucks FC in the 45+ group. Seems like quite a good squad. We played a Gorge FC group going in the 30+ side last weekend.

Draw is apparently now out July 4th. Interesting to see who we play, hopefully, not all Americans and Cdn teams.

Good luck, hopefully we may see you up there. We have a team of guys from Vancouver and Edmonton playing as Delta United in 37+ category.

Cheers

PS The schedule is up on the website for your group.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First game for Canucks FC is vs. Queensland Lions from Brisbane, Australia. Then on to the Condors from Saskatoon and wrapping up round robin vs KC Trojans from Edmonton.

Your hometown is in trouble, Klondike Days and 25,000 athletes in town for the World Games simultaneously... my aching head...

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj, gutted that I couldn't play here in Victoria vs the Gorge. From the bit of the game that I saw, we looked a tidy outfit. Looking forward to it.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vicman,

The side does look solid, we will be pretty hard to break down. With Barry and Billy swinging the ball into the middle, I am counting on the Victoria contingent to fill the net for us. My coach, Marc Keith, is an old Prospect Lake alumni, he assures me that the other team will know that you and Knobby are around, and I've seen Mike play. I'm looking forward to taking the field with the whole group.

In Edmonton tonight checking out watering holes. We will have to pick out a BC meeting place for a pre-tourney pint or two. Sounds like there are a few women's and men's teams showing up.

Perhaps those arriving early should stop by at the Ironhorse pub at Whyte and Gateway Blvd on the evening of the 20th. I'm hoping to be in town by 10PM. If not on the 20th, then the 21st will do.

See you all in Edmonton.

theJman

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are arriving on the 21st. Will catch up with you when we arrive. I'll get your cell number from Ronski when we arrive.

See you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0