Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dude's Sandwich Review

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's wrong with the Dutch? My greatest story of all time involves Dutch half sisters in Ios, Greece, and then later their neice.

Well, my intolerance has limits, Freddy. I'm not an idiot. I also have fond memories of Amsterdam, and that city has a few Dutch I tolerated.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was scheduled to go in September. Work plus Sandwich tour. Then I’d mock the Dutch and their shitty sandis.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filthy.

hive it a review, pretend it is a legitimate Sandwich.

When they do my autopsy I'll make it public. That will be my review. It's a heavy experience. Could not finish.

He's shutting down temporarily soon for surgery. The guy found out one of his customers needed a kidney. Ironically he was a match and decided to be the donor. Maybe he felt guilty. LOL

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just stumbled across @Dude ’s sandwich reviews.... I have to admit it started off strong back in 07, but as I travelled through time up to present day I also have to agree with the masses that this new, post quarantine “whistler” dude has flown off the tracks... I’m picturing Mike Meyers in The Love Guru here, I bet he also loves a good pickle... just surprised you haven’t left a review on your favourite “Manwich” yet, or is that in a different thread!??

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is one thing about the second generation of Utah....kid can formulate a sentence. Must be Mom’s genes.

As for the rest.....

it’s tough living in the best place on the planet. Really. One does become entitled, but that should be expected. I’m better than the rest of you.

That’s all. Truth bomb.

fcuk off, I’m busy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts