Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Down with Team 1040!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe my ears the only two shows even remotely worth a fcuking listen to on that over done, same fcuking thing every day radio station have been cut for us to have listen to another shite, bang our heads on the wall 3 hours worth of Brooke Fcuking Ward to regurgitate the same crap that B-Mac and Ball have just done only to have Pratt and Taylor rehash again at 3. Utter Fcuking nonsense! Look, they even made my do a massive run-on sentence, the cnuts.

What’s the god damn point? They cut off the last hour of Rome and first hour of Dan Patrick for Ward? Wouldn’t have been easier for them to just come over to my house and ask my politely to support another station? What the hell are these losers going to talk about when the NHL strikes for a year? ASS Holes….I hate them all!!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I can't believe my ears the only two shows even remotely worth a fcuking listen to on that over done, same fcuking thing every day radio station have been cut for us to have listen to another shite, bang our heads on the wall 3 hours worth of Brooke Fcuking Ward to regurgitate the same crap that B-Mac and Ball have just done only to have Pratt and Taylor rehash again at 3. Utter Fcuking nonsense! Look, they even made my do a massive run-on sentence, the cnuts.

What’s the god damn point? They cut off the last hour of Rome and first hour of Dan Patrick for Ward? Wouldn’t have been easier for them to just come over to my house and ask my politely to support another station? What the hell are these losers going to talk about when the NHL strikes for a year? ASS Holes….I hate them all!!!

You didn't get laid last night did you? :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you hear Pratt going off last Wednesday about people cheering for their homeland when playing Canada in various sports (specifically soccer)? I knew he couldn't relate to what it means to be a player, a teammate, etc, but he doesn't even know what it means to be a fan!?!?!?!

He wound me up big time, which is why I guess he gets the big bucks :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with the Orange bastard on this one. The station is going to absolute shite!! HOw many fcuking tiomes can they talk about nothing but CFL, and NHL. Christ, the NFL starts playing in 3 weeks, and I don't think any of them have even mentioned that training camps are open. Fcuking shocking!! :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention, Brooke (girl's name) Ward is the 31 wost recycled radio guy in the country. He absolutely sucks.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Not to mention, Brooke (girl's name) Ward is the 31 wost recycled radio guy in the country

Yes, but at least he 31 spek english guy.

Take the donut out of your mouth, Dude.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After listening to the show, I have to ask... What was the bloody point of it? He got off a CFL interview or two? Fcuking tre-men-dous stuff. Can’t wait to hear Pratt ask Wally the exact same questions at 3:30.

Diabolical.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
31? Don't know what I was focused on there...probably Canada's standing at the Olympics...just behind Greenland, and just ahead of Zambia.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Case in point as to why team 1040 has to(o) many local shows and how it'll ultimately effect their product with their staff knowing absolutely nothing about any other sport besides that is CFL and Canucks hockey. David Pratt just interviewed Rick Ball from the morning show. Yes, he called Rick Ball on his cell and talked about what he and B-Mac covered this morning. Fcuking Brilliant.

Next up Don Taylor will call Dave Pratt and ask him what Rick Ball just said. Followed by a world record 236th straight day of CBA talk. Stay tuned.

Fcuking bush leauge station.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's one for you KNVB...STOP LISTENING THEN!!!. All I hear you do is complain, there are other sources for sports you know. Not listening to a radio station that was crap from day one won't kill you.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard them today mention something about them having daily coverage of the NHL Lockout if it occurs.... Do they expect some kind if Armed Stand-off that they can perform a play-by-play with?

"Hull strikes Bettman's Aide with a KOHO stick..... followed by a Linden skate slash directly to he contractual paperwork...."

"Oh Look out! Bettman snuck in a no trade clause!. The players are angry now, even Ohlund is angry, he looks to be taking OFF the face shield and after a brief tussle, backhanded the donuts and coffee right into the lap of NHL lawyer #72....."

For an hour a day I bet they will tell us about the NOTHING that happened, but don't worry about missing it, they will replay it at 3PM.

I have to agree however with Champ. keeper.... I turn the shite off cause It makes me in a sour mood... I catch it only when some other ass has had it on in the work truck.....

Anyhow.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Team 1040 listening experience all ended back in June when I called to complain about the lack of Euro 2004 coverage. When I asked if they'd discuss any of it at all that week the guy (producer?) on the phone said, "Probably not."

Click. Changed the station.

And I haven't gone back since.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
31? Don't know what I was focused on there...probably Canada's standing at the Olympics...just behind Greenland, and just ahead of Zambia.

Dude, I believe if you meant to say #1 and didn't quite keep the shift button down long enough...the rest of it I can't help you with.

KNVB I called the station yesterday and you should do so too, 604-871-9000 and ask for the program director, tell him you're happy to sit through the 8 or 9 straight minutes of commercials, including 2 or 3 of their own people pumping their own shows (unbelievable) if they keep the full 3 hours of each show on, otherwise they'll lose people from 11 - 1. Get an email address for him as well and pass it along, if you like... ;)

RW

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts