Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Doesn't it suck?

What do you think sucks?

• Stuff.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Nothing really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuum's.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • $2 whores.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No caboose's.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Hockey in June.

• TheRob's new avatar.

• This thread.:rolleyes:

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a thread that shows someones age more than anything. It'll be for things that um.....suck I suppose. For example:

Remember when you were a kid and you were driving with your parents. Every now and then you would get stopped at a railway crossing. You used to think that this was the coolest thing. You'd count the cars, pump your arms up and down to see if you could get the Engineer to honk his horn. Good times. But you know what I always looked forward to? Seeing the caboose. That was always my favorite. The guys on the back used to wave and stuff. Cool for a kid. Now..............there are no caboose's. They're all gone to museams or scrap yards. It's all computerized now. They don't need the guys on the back to tell the engineer that they've cleared a crossing or whatever. No caboose's.

My daughter is two years old. She loves trains. Every time she see's one she yells, "Choo choo train! Daddy! Choo choo train!" I smile and say, "Yeah. Choo choo train." But sadly, no caboose. She will probably never know what a caboose was. When we threaten to give her a whack on the caboose, she'll wonder what the hell her old man is talking about. She'll think I'm crazy, and maybe I am. Crazy about caboose's. But there are none left. That sucks.

So there you go. That's what this thread is for. Things that you think suck. Some of you will say, "This thread sucks." Haha. Good one. If it sucks, don't use it bitch.:mad:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nonces...........

Don't listen to them, The Rob. This is a lovely thread and your heartwarming tale of your own childhood coupled with that of your young daughter brought a tear to a glass eye.

Cracking stuff.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
price of drinking.....

When I was a young guy (Yes, CIC, I really was young once) it cost no more than $2.50 to buy a case of beer from the liquor store, and draft beer cost $0.20 /glass.
There was no such thing as an STD that could kill you; only give you really bad itching and a few sores....
Trains had cabooses.
When you got in a scrap with somebody, you didn't have to worry about getting swarmed by all his "homeys" if you got the better of him.
All music came on vinyl so you could appreciate the cover art without a microscope, and it made for a much, much better rolling surface.....
Nobody would even think about diving to draw a penalty shot...
The girls wore shorts even smaller than Yoda's, and tank tops without bras.....

WTF, I'm old......that sucks.

This thread sucks.

~Bitch:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know where you can see a caboose

TR,

Bring your daughter out to one of our games and let her see RF carry his big caboose all over the pitch. His starting and stopping is just like a train as well, just picture those arms and legs getting faster and faster, and then the heavy breathing bursting out in loud gasps that would match the horn of any old steam engine train. Its a beautiful sight. Fasty.....another hankie ?

The weather sucks today.......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sucks: the "Cinnebon" I'm eating right now. Not enough cinna, too much bon.

What also sucks: Lisa's sister's caboose at the coffee shop. Di-a-bo-li-cal.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

Caboose?

That's the whole damn train!

F Train coming through. Choo Choo!
:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Know what sucks.....

Getting your car broken into (every car I own has been broken into many of times) and having to deal with insurance adjusters (that's ironic coming from me) and all the deductibles and so on...... :( :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Thing that really pissed me off is the fact that my old deck was about $300 (and the fact that the 1 time I decide to leave my faceplate in the glovebox it gets broken into! :mad: ) and those stupid little fcuks will probably only sell it for $100!

ARGH! So if I ever see that little bastards (will recognize my track pants they stole from the trunk) I'll going to severly kick their "cabooses" (for you TR)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of cabooses, I'm a caboose man myslef. If Tinkerbell were a real life babe, and not a cartoon character, I'd be all over her.

:eek:

I need to get laid.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, which Sucks?

Posted by Yoda - Besides ever since you guys bugged me I threw out all my shorts and got track pants instead.

:eek:

Are you mad that they broke in or are you OK with that but mad that they are only selling it for $100?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude

I've heard a few people call KNVB a tinkerbell, maybe he'd be glad to help you out with a little role playing.

Not only that he's a cnut too!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the City of Bby Public Works has turned up the new Mike McCardell. I'm sure all the women on TTP over the age of 90 were suitably impressed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob McCardell

"But you know what I always looked forward to? Seeing the caboose. (long pause)
That was always my favorite. (long pause)
The guys on the back used to wave. (long pause)
Now..............(long pause)
there are no cabooses. (long pause)
(long pause)
They're all gone to museams or scrap yards. (long pause)
It's all computerized now. (long pause)
They don't need the guys on the back to tell the engineer (long pause)
that they've cleared a crossing (long pause)
or whatever.
(long pause)
(Blink, blink, blink...long pause)
No caboose's."

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm...

I think it probably sucks to be a person who knows who the fcuk Mike McCardell is or even what he would sound like :rolleyes:

I don't even want to know.

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My excuse...

He used to be the guy we had to watch at the end of the News hour- after sports, and before the 'Nucks aired on BCTV.:rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

It all sucks!

and well we're on the subject of cabooses....... those itty-bitty shorts you wear (that we keep hearing about) must accentuate your caboose.... :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He started Reality TV

Originally posted by Regs
I think it probably sucks to be a person who knows who the fcuk Mike McCardell is or even what he would sound like :rolleyes:

The personal intersest stories he did, always brought a smile to my face, no matter how corky they were. Great stuff, bring Mike back, I want to be just like Mike.

MJ

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts