Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Doesn't it suck?

What do you think sucks?

• Stuff.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Nothing really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuum's.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • $2 whores.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No caboose's.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Hockey in June.

• TheRob's new avatar.

• This thread.:rolleyes:

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Mcgone

Am I missing something here ? I saw him in his usual slot the other night - some ducks in a drain or something, I dunno I wasn't really watching....

HOS - you're group sucks

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lot's of things suck in life. Some types of sucking is quite good but I do believe you mean otherwise TR, you know cabooses and stuff.

Frankly, I don't miss cabooses one bit. I often wondered what the fcuk do they need a caboose for, paying a guy a enormous wage to wave at The Rob? I used to finger the guy in the caboose. "Get a fcuking real job you piss tank and quit waving at me with those grubby fingers".

You know what sucks? I'm taking my family out to a movie tonight and I know it's going to set me back $200.00. Popcorn costs an astronomical amount and I am stupid enough to pay for it. That sucks!

Good thread!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm...

I think it probably sucks to be a person who thinks that it sucks to know who the fcuk Mike McCardell is or even what he would sound like when one would actually have to know who the fcuk Mike McCardell is to hold such an opinion.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by downtown
HOS - you're group sucks

Downtown, I am going to shitt in your hat at the Golf Tourney, now that is going to suck, say hi to your bro for me. ;)

HOS

Sucks to be ME - Is that not a song?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez,

After reading my earlier post, I realized that I really sounded like a crabby appleton. That sucks.:(

I apologize TR, cabooses aren't so bad. Coal cars?!? I'm sick and tired of coal cars. They suck!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't be 100% sure, but I think that use of the words crabby appleton was a TTP first.

What sucks: my hangover, knowing I'll be drinking again in about 4 hours.:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sucking...............

If we need to talk about sucking, and it would appear we do, try this on for size.............

Picture the scene; your hero is enjoying a pint (that wasn't a fcuking pint and which came in a really camp glass) of Stella (it's a Belgian beer said the waitress, helpfully) with a lovely lady at Hell's Kitchen off West 4th. Looking across West 4th during a lull in the conversation I spotted an old mate wandering down the street wearing an old local rugby side's sweatshirt, tracky bottoms and peering into the window of an art shop called 'Prints Charming'. As you do. Resisting the urge to nip out and get the old scoundrel for a pint (that wasn't a fcuking pint) I went back to the tricky task of getting my drinking companion's knickers off again. Vancouver birds are fcuking hard work. Anyway, five minutes later, my old sparring partner returned to Prints Charming with a bag of beer from, presumably, Biminis, paused once again at the shop window and then wandered up to his vehicle WEARING MY FCUKING PUMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never worn another man's shoes and I know full well that my mate has shoes. And boots.

There will be a full enquiry into this outrage. It's simply not on.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That does suck Fasty. Hard.

You know what else sucks? Work. Work sucks. Why can't we all just get paid to stay home and do stuff around the house. Like drink a beer, or a squishy. Have a dip in the pool. You know stuff like that.

That sucks and Dude sucks. At least that's what I hear.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
work doesn't always suck.

take today for instance.
So far I've been an hour late, ogled the girl in office next to me, had 2 - 20 minute naps, benn on TTP for a good 1/2 hour, read 60 pages of a book, talked to friends in Calgary and eaten a bag of Spitz. Work related i've walked around office and plant 3 times, ordered materials twice and made one decision about the order to make signs in. all in all a good morning, Looking forward to Quizno's and tanning at the river for lunch and hopefully some more reading and maybe playing online poker this afternoon.

Today work doesn't suck, however losing a battle with the bottle's reinforcements last night ,sucked this morning.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze,

If you've got nothing to do, check this out. It sucks.

Well, the second one is pretty good, anyways. If you can figure the first one out, let me know.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sucks?

How about being on the road by 5:30 this morning for a 10:00 appointment in Salmon Arm. Actually, that doesn't really bother me, but what does bother me is that I lowered my driver's side window at 5:45 to throw out a banana peel, and the bloody window wouldn't go up again! Fcuking electrical problem! I drove from Fcuking Chilliwack to Salmon Arm with my driver's side window down! That's only about 4 hours for those keeping score.

That sucks!

I think it was God telling me not to litter. I thought it was OK, being biodegradable...but apparently not. At least they were able to fix it there, because I hit rain on the way back.

Cnut.:mad:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Know what sucks? It's now summer (and bloody hot) and the AC is cranked to the max in the office and I freeze my ass off daily...... surprised I can type cuz my fingers are so damn cold!

Spazz
worriedaboutthe"headlights"beingtoobright! :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was listening to the radio today on the way to work and on came a Petro Canada commercial. It was bragging about how fast you can get things with your Petro points. Very catchy. The point of the commercial was that with something like 625 points you can get one free lotto ticket. So let me get this straight, you have to spend roughly $100 to get a measly $1 lottery ticket? And that is supposed to be a good thing? Actually it sucks.:rolleyes:

Another thing. Do you think the gas stations plan price hikes? Yesterday in Pitt Meadows the price per litre was 62.5 cents. This morning? How about 77.5 cents. Luckily I found one station still at 62. Those wankers suck.:mad:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whistler

What sucks is that I'm heading up there tonight and I have to look at this weather all day long when I should be sitting on the Citta patio oggling the ladies. You know what else sucks about going to Whistler? Unlike Dude, I unfortunately have no kids or wife and have to go and try and make it thru a couple of nights of being harrassed by man hungry cougars in Buffalo Bills ;)

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Whistler

Originally posted by downtown
Unlike Dude, I unfortunately have no kids or wife and have to go and try and make it thru a couple of nights of being harrassed by man hungry cougars in Buffalo Bills ;)

Watch out for the Dolphins too, right Yoda! (squeak...squeak)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0