Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Linden's wife look disinterested!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Either she is really shy in the limelight, or those 2 do not get along? Opinions?

Otherwise awesome presentation so far!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a great presentation.

Thought it was pure class inviting the kids from Canucks Place to take part!

Great speech by Trevor as well.

Next should be Garth Butcher!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wife and I were saying the whole time man she looks like a bitch. I think Trevor's in the dog house as leading up to this night I'm sure some of the old boys including Trevor got together for some cocktails leading up to a couple very late nights!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps she was last minute to make the guest list, I think Trev wanted to be sitting beside Pat Quinn.

Great night, funny how the ownership gave him a gift to the Masters Golf tourny, as the Nucks are often golfing come April anyways, how ironic for the night.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wife and I were saying the whole time man she looks like a bitch. I think Trevor's in the dog house as leading up to this night I'm sure some of the old boys including Trevor got together for some cocktails leading up to a couple very late nights!

Yes, he was with his boyfriends..........

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lita, do you have any pics of Linden's wife without make-up? I am guessing that she can't be that pretty considering Linden had nicer things to say about the Sedins than he did about his wife.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I work with a guy whose wife worked at Leone's (where Linden's wife used to work). The story is that she was banging the General Manager at Leone's (I don't think that is where Jeff Brown went to work after he retired????). They reportedly seperated for a while and then I guess she figured out where her bread was best buttered and went back to him. All hearsay, of course.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS: I have also heard that story too...Exact same details that you mentioned...

Actually, the rumour I heard was that she was in a threesome with Mark Messier and Bob Rennie (the realtor) and that Dan Cloutier tried to run them over in his Porche Cayenne.

Can't believe that Linden had to settle for sloppy seconds.

Is that Ohlund's wife or mother? Bieksa's wife is #1 in my books.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise when did you and Stallion become a Euro-dance group? whats the next single going to be "shite in my pants?"

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0