Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anybody care about the BC Lions?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't heard the weather situation down there.(it's always sunny here, and in Rangerville, but that's a different thread). Is the roof going to be open tonight???? Haven't been this pumped to watch a game in quite some time.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stadium is impressive. I think a lot of people were disappointed in the area that actually opens, not as big as I thought. Still looked pretty crazy from inside and maybe even better from the outside.

and ya good game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post game show on the team had a bunch of people complaining about food/beverage service... apparently sold out of everything by the end of the first quarter?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post game show on the team had a bunch of people complaining about food/beverage service... apparently sold out of everything by the end of the first quarter?

ya that was pretty bad, not sold out just extremely unorganized and unprofessional( felt like the pne carnies were taking your money)

they should have it all sorted out by grey cup

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't watched a CFL game in some time. There was nothing else on TV so I had a look at the Lions vs Wpg game. Oh my are they bad. It is like Connaught Park but with a bunch of guys with dreads I guess because the NFL guys have them.

Go Lomas.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0