Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anybody care about the BC Lions?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions look to have crossed from shite team to fairly decent team / Good win on the weekend vs Calgary a very entertaining game

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if there will be any replies at all for this thread? just finished listening to Glen Sutor and Agnus Reid banter about how the lions have team chemisrty, the offence is brilliant, the defense is brilliant, they are a play away from being 5-0.

I think they where a little to cockey going into the season after a 2-0 preseason and things are biting them on the arse.

any how just thought I'd get something started? nice comic in the province today

I blame you for the lions recent success !

Anyone going friday?

I hear the lions are talking blackout ? Scare tactic? Who doesnt have high def these days?

The only ones this will hurt are the pensioners..

Nice to see them roaring like kings of the jungle , a far cry from the meowing of pussy cats we saw earlier!

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone going friday? I hear the lions are talking blackout ? Scare tactic? Who doesnt have high def these days? The only ones this will hurt are the pensioners..

Yesterday on AM 1040 Angus Reid was crying how only 37,000 tickets were sold! "Only" 37,000!!! He is all for a blackout, think people are lazy to come and support BC Lions.

Hello, Angus, did you check lately that the cheapest ticket I can buy for Friday's game costs $92.25!!! A family of four has to spend $369.00 only on tickets!!!

Reduce the fcuking ticket price and you will have a full house, all 54,000!

The same applies to Whitecaps. Open upper and lower bowl, set the cheapest ticket prices to $10.00 and you will have always a full house.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of years back I was at the Community Shield game in Seattle. Sounders vs. Timbers. $10 for every seat, general admission. Quest was sold out. Timbers won 1-0.

Whitecaps should do that for the first game at BC Place. The place would be jam freaking packed. I'd even make the trip down for that.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yesterday on AM 1040 Angus Reid was crying how only 37,000 tickets were sold! "Only" 37,000!!! He is all for a blackout, think people are lazy to come and support BC Lions.

Hello, Angus, did you check lately that the cheapest ticket I can buy for Friday's game costs $92.25!!! A family of four has to spend $369.00 only on tickets!!!

Reduce the fcuking ticket price and you will have a full house, all 54,000!

The same applies to Whitecaps. Open upper and lower bowl, set the cheapest ticket prices to $10.00 and you will have always a full house.

Seeing how BC Place is way to big for a CFL game selling 40,000 is great.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or like somebody posted, scale it. The worst 20,000 or so seats should be in the $10-$19 range. This just reeks of opportunism, and at those prices, they will find themselves in the same old situation after the honneymoon period is over.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
$92.25 are those seats under cover?

Section 440 but it really does not matter where they are. What matters is the fact that they cost a way, way too much! Having said that I cannot understand Angus Reid and his comments yesterday.

And selling through TicketMaster is another issue. $7.25 service charge per ticket and if you want to print your own tickets you have to pay additionally per ticket!!!??? So, I am using my own printer, cartridge, paper - and I have to pay them more!!!??? Where the hell is logic in that?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only problem with offering cheap tickets is u attract those skids that wear their old jean jackets with matching denim jeans tucked into their hi-tops. Oh and they almost always have the white hoodie under their jackets.... Can u picture that guy?

Then the P.A. announcer list the metro vancouver cites and gets the crowd to cheer when their city is announced....
Congrats Maple Ridge .. You win again.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only problem with offering cheap tickets is u attract those skids that wear their old jean jackets with matching denim jeans tucked into their hi-tops. Oh and they almost always have the white hoodie under their jackets.... Can u picture that guy?

Then the P.A. announcer list the metro vancouver cites and gets the crowd to cheer when their city is announced....
Congrats Maple Ridge .. You win again.

We love winning:D now where's our trophy....

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
enjoyed watching them at empire,but$92.00 for tickets thats to high.There gonna go on to make it to the grey cup where they'll fall short to Montreal.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wally is the most dedicated coach out there i see him running all the time around whalley go lions go

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts