Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here ya go.

For those that watch the games live and want to post their oppinions, throw in some comments or whatever....maybe even take the piss once in awhile. You can do it here and not ruin it for the people who are too lazy to call in sick to work instead of staying up until the wee hours of the morning and watching the World Cup.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ireland/Camaroon

"Are you watching Roy Keane"- singing by the Irish fans is the best part of this boring game 25minutes in.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half time 1-0

I'm still waiting for something exciting to happen. This is worse than watching a Croatia match go into overtime.

Tired, but in for the long haul.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1

Ireland pissed them in the second half. Way better to watch. Robbie Keane had a cracking rip of the far post. I'm some what impressed with the Irish. A tie is a fair result though.

One day in and already I'm sick of Vic Router(sp)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone else think...

that Camaroon is awkward in an athletic kind of way?:confused:

"Boring", but, I still say the World cup isn't ever really that boring :)

+SCwishesshecouldbethere:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the first half Camaroon looked like they were playing POCOMO. but the Irish did well in the second half and created some great scoring chances.

I'd say Harte was the MOTM for Ireland and Eto (sp) for Camaroon.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd agree with the Heart shout. Was the Camaroon lad the sub that came on? He had what looked like a nasty shaving accident on his face. He caused trouble as soon as he stepped on the park.

Quite the strike by Holland. It takes some skill to place a bouncing ball like that. I guarantee I would have put that in the third deck. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb

Quite the strike by Holland. It takes some skill to place a bouncing ball like that. I guarantee I would have put that in the third deck. :rolleyes:

I would hit the post or shot it straight at the keeper...:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you do that from the sidelines? Impressive.....

Next up Denmark and Uruguay. Will Vic Rauter ever shut the fcuk up. He's making Craig "lefty" Forest sound interesting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have three words for Ireland in the second half:

Tre - Men - Dous

They took the piss out of the Africans after the piss was taken out of them in the first half. This is very encouraging for the next two matches. Roy Keane is a cnut and I am glad the Irish showed what they can do without him. Time to beat the square=heeds and the Saudi's.

For the record, Sweden will beat England 2 - 1.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the German team is not the ugliest team in the tournament, I would be hard pressed to find someone worse. They are fcuking hideous looking creatures and I am looking forward to the good looking Irish team putting a lumping on the square heeds.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Craig Forrest: The Germans are in a very good position now. They should just be concerned with getting a clean sheet in the next two games, even a 0-0 draw would be good.

Roto Reuter: Yes, a clean sheet they must... they can't afford any cards as you want a full squad going into the later rounds...

Obviously I'm paraphrasing here but what a clueless dolt! Who in their right mind does not understand what a clean sheet means?

Grrrrrrrrr

How about the Uruguay/Denmark result? That group just became extremely interesting. France will not win the group now I don't think which means in my pool picks, England will have a much greater chance advancing deeper into the tourney.

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should we start some new threads

"Forrest - comments and TTP slagging"

"Roto Reuter " - comments and "Whitty Banter":rolleyes:

"Bad kit/good kit" - World Cup revues from SC

"Unfortunate Hairdos of the World Cup"

"Germany, a beautiful country, not a beatiful football team" :eek:

Silva from Uruguay takes the "most dramatic" trouphy (unless there is more to come):cool:
:eek:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warped Ball???

Didn't the ball looked warped rolling on the green grass. That damn pattern on it makes it look Fcuked up.

Sweet goal by the uruguay played looks like a CDK goal. Germans did an ass whooping on the Saudi's. Day 2 done.

32 hours till Croatia-Mexico!!!

Zovi samo Zovi svi ce sokolovi za te zivot dati!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone catch what Forest said last night? I think it was at half of the Denmark game. I can't remember it was such a loooong night. They were talking about the new God Awful looking ball and Rauter said something to Forest along the lines of what do you think of it? and Forest said " I'm in no position to comment on the quality of balls." :D

I was half asleep, but laughed my ass off. I think Vic and Dick were crying trying to hold it in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missile United 1 Sweden 0

So far, it has been an extremely boring game of ping-pong. Both teams showing plumber-like attributes. Only if either team could play as well as Ireland did in the second half of its' match. :rolleyes:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

What makes you think England will make it out of the group? Argentina and Nigeria go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts