Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Divisions 3 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wish i had nothing to do last night

Man, I wish I had nothing to do last night but sit on the computer and diss this somewhat terrible womens' league div.4.
Thank you to some of you for understanding that our players want to develop a team, not join a team and get no playing time as some of you do! Our team would compete in in the lower divisions and will get stronger every year. And yes we did lose to a over 40 team, we played terrible, you should have seen the goals against, they were brilliant. I must brag, we only have six goals against with three coming last weekend!

On one last note,...If some of you want to diss my division, please do, but let me know where you guys play so i can come and watch this somewhat brilliant "should be in the english premier" ability! lol
:wa:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolvescmid,

Like I said before, every team has to start somewhere. I've been able to watch quite a few gms this year and I think the best team to watch is SUFC in div 2. They are a very balanced team right from goal out. They have been unfortunate this year in a few gms.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will try to catch a game. I'll check the schedule to see when they play the GEU Tigers. Are you on this team?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just checked the schedule, and yes they tied our div.2 tigers, they were a strong team, although 0-0 tie sometimes can be a little boring.
They play again this sunday, its away though. So i might not be able to watch them.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Well said. I like to watch teams get through the bottom divisions and work their way up. SUFC and PoCO have paid their dues (in div 3 & 4). But, Whalley united winning Div 3? Last year they were a middle of the pack team in the division. I was watching their game this weekend and they had the same team as last year.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolvescmid,

Hey I think you made a mistake. SUFC killed the Tigers in their div 2 gm 4-1. The Sikhs are playing PAU this weekend. No I don't play for them but I love to watch a very skilled team in action. You must the great centermidfielder everybody must be talking about in div 4.:D

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah i made the mistake of thinking they were the other surrey team.. they do play in January!! at home so im looking forward to the game.

Im just talking trash to get on celtic'c nerves, they play out of pitt meadows... I have no idea how a 9th place team can talk trash against a top team..lol

However i do think i get better every game!! Its only my second year of playing so i have much to learn...

And for the celtic to read later, you guys better be ready for saturday!!!!!

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolvescmid,

Well, good luck this weekend. Yeah, come out and watch the Sikhs kick some Tiger arse (right sheep?). Since you might come and watch I might play in the midfield to show you how it's done.:). The Sikhs also have a team in the 4th division. They're not doing too well for a first year team, so take it easy when and if you play them.

celticsaregoingtogettheirbuttskicked:wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for the celtic to read later, you guys better be ready for saturday!!!!!
Oh they're ready for your frumpy asses. I heard that Snowman transferred down just so that he could play in the match against you guys. He's an old cat, but he's got a bit left in the old tank.

Prediction? Celtic 4 - 2 Wolves. Easy as pie.:D

PS - don't even try to chip the Guru.:eek:

T"soundingalotlikeRHH"R

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frumpy Asses????????????????? Too Funny

Prediction 5-0! Wolves.
Come on, you honestly cant think that a ninth place team can play well can you?
Maybe you think"oh my god maybe they can be beat" but after the game sautrday you'll see that last weekend was just a bad day for the team.

For the record the Celtic team lost to the worst team in the league, a team that has been scored on over 35 times and has one win and 8 losses. Very bold statement, wouldnt waste your money on the longshot.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolfmidrift

Hey chubby....Yes we lost to some shite teams...we have played like the young, inexperienced team we are. We have come from U18 last year...by passed U21 and jumpped into a league of Old fcukers we weren't ready to play. And yes we lost to the last placed team, but we beat the Old Boys from Haney...who in turn beat your shite squad of rag tag has beens. Our record is far lower than it should be....prediction 5 - 0 Wolves?!?! You must be joking...You guys have only scored 15 all season!! 4 of them in the first game...you haven't scored more than 2 in a game since, and you're up against the best keeper below div 1....tee hee
I watched your practices for weeks, we practiced on the next field to you at Larry Walker....I can't believe you guys are in second place...you guys can't string more than 2 passes together without the ball going out of play.

Like someone here said already, people in div 4 shouldn't be taking the piss on anyone, it is for the most part shite soccer. The Rangers are the best team by far. We were up 2 - 1 on them in the first half, they got 2 quick goals early in the second (one on a pk) and it all fell apart after that. They will run your sorry asses ragged Dec 1st.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wolfmidrift

Originally posted by Guru
you're up against the best keeper below div 1....tee hee

A previous long time Premier Keeper I must add.

Guru,

Your home record may be challenged this weekend and you may have your first defeat at home this season:eek: Just to warn you I've heard Wolvescmid has picked up for himself and his bunch 'frumpy asses' a new set of soccer skills at the local dollar store.:eek: :rolleyes:

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Piss,

Im glad to see you guys have confidence. Should be a good game. As i have said before, this is my second season and the teams second season...were getting better every game...
It seems so easy to diss someone when you hide behind a name of Guru. But if that is the way you like to continue feel free to take the piss and not be able to be pissed on yourself. At least Im not hiding behing a name. You know who i am, let me know who you are! and for the record i will never take this shite personally... to be able to laugh and have a beer after the game would definately be the path to take...

Your so called chubby midfielder.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like someone here said already, people in div 4 shouldn't be taking the piss on anyone, it is for the most part shite soccer.

Again, back to my earlier point...why the fcuk shouldn't he TTP? This is supposed to be a fun site, and it is in the premier / 1st / 2nd div threads. I suspect that Div. 3 & 4 players don't post because the typical first response by any higher division player will be something like, “Who are you? You’re just a lowly div. 4 player, playing in a shite league.”

Whatever. Get creative. The fact is, we’re all playing in an amateur league, and none of us are paid (legitimately, anyhow)…so get over yourself!

Hell…I’m all of a sudden finding myself a GEU Wolves fan, hoping they can defy the odds and make a run in the President’s Cup.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slags and Jabs

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Again, back to my earlier point...why the fcuk shouldn't he TTP? This is supposed to be a fun site, and it is in the premier / 1st / 2nd div threads. I suspect that Div. 3 & 4 players don't post because the typical first response by any higher division player will be something like, “Who are you? You’re just a lowly div. 4 player, playing in a shite league.”

Whatever. Get creative. The fact is, we’re all playing in an amateur league, and none of us are paid (legitimately, anyhow)…so get over yourself!

Hell…I’m all of a sudden finding myself a GEU Wolves fan, hoping they can defy the odds and make a run in the President’s Cup.

Dude: Get over myself? ? ? ? How do I do that when I'm so great? ?

I said people who play in Div 4 "SHOULDN'T" be TTP on any one...I didn't say they "can't" or "won't" 4th div is just on rung above obscurity...there is no lower place to lace on the boots. There for they have no reason to toot their horns.....unless it's at the players who were cut from these teams....god help them!?
Go ahead and piss on who ever, but be prepared to get slagged from the upper div's.

As for the Snowman...he will not be on our roster this week-end...he didn't make the cut. He's still concussed from the knock on the noggin in the Cat game last week.

Wolfy: As for me knowing who you are...how do you figure that? I don't know you from Adam...and if you do some due dilligence, you will soon find out who I am.....

We're still missing a big link in the middfield, but our other suspended mid is back, he should be hungry after being relegated to Flagman for the last 3 games.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS - don't even try to chip the Guru.
:rolleyes:
Rookies.

TheRob will be at this match. Watch out Guru. I plan on throwing my old Nikes at the back of that curly fro of yours. It's all you'll have to worry about all day. The Wolfy's won't even Penetrate:eek:your box:eek:.

See you there.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rookies.???

Originally posted by TheRob

:rolleyes:
Rookies.

TheRob will be at this match. Watch out Guru. I plan on throwing my old Nikes at the back of that curly fro of yours. It's all you'll have to worry about all day. The Wolfy's won't even Penetrate:eek:your box:eek:.

See you there.

Who you callin rookies? :mad:
Curly fro? ohh my toup!! I could use a good pair of boots, just bought 2 pairs over the last 2 weeks...ones too big, the others too small....lost a toenail off the captain last week due to being too tight.
Hope to see you there! We are undefeated when you're there... 1 for 1 ... as well as being undefeated on our home turf.
Do the cubbies even know there's a goal at the other end?:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was calling that Wolf guy a rookie for not being able to figure out that the Guru plays ____ for the Celtic.

Come on man, they are only a second year team. Of course they don't know there is a net at the other end of the field.:rolleyes:

See you Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0