Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2 Cup 2011...the road to the Provincials.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Gordon head boys are good fun. They spent most of the time in Prince George boozing away singing songs. The goalie was sent off in one game because he had a piss behind the goal during the game!!

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how no1 picked Shaheen to win anything this year haha Shaheen and UBC metro play the most exciting attacking soccer in all 3 divisions! Iranian footballers are some of the most skilled and capable players in Vancouver, you can bet your life on that! You boys should learn a thing or 2 about the beautiful game before you make predictions!

VIVA SHAHEEN

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Gordon head boys are good fun. They spent most of the time in Prince George boozing away singing songs. The goalie was sent off in one game because he had a piss behind the goal during the game!!

lets just hope they show up drunk for our game...lool...or even a drunk goalie

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iranian footballers are some of the most skilled and capable players in Vancouver, you can bet your life on that!...You boys should learn a thing or 2 about the beautiful game
I am all good with you playing Teach but some training in modesty would serve you well... :D

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol I agree with you ma man and I am humble but it's pathetic that no1 picked shaheen to win anything at all and it's even more pathetic that after we won the cup people still say we "lucked out" lol We won 3 of our 5 games in overtime and we made a couple of huge comebacks including one from 3-0 down to win the game 4-3! Nothing lucky about that :)
However, I do agree with you I should've been a little more humble in the previous post!
VIVA SHAHEEN

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to take away from Shaheens accomplishments. Div 2 has tightened up over the last 2 years and the success you have had this season is commendable. All the best in Provincial Cup play. Steady as you go brother.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol I agree with you ma man and I am humble but it's pathetic that no1 picked shaheen to win anything at all and it's even more pathetic that after we won the cup people still say we "lucked out" lol We won 3 of our 5 games in overtime and we made a couple of huge comebacks including one from 3-0 down to win the game 4-3! Nothing lucky about that :)
However, I do agree with you I should've been a little more humble in the previous post!
VIVA SHAHEEN

viva veez veez loool---ur finaly on this site eeyyy

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0